KNOWSLEY COUNCIL

KNOWSLEY COUNCIL Management reviews

I enjoy my job although it is getting harder due to budget cuts more is expected. A lot of change in recent years due to new legislation. Very challenging and rewarding.
Pros
discount of council run gyms
Cons
budget cuts means more work.
Im disabled and knowsley council got rid of me and iv not got a job since im autistic and the council didn't cater for my needs the mangers are horrible put loads of pressure on you and don't respect you
Pros
Cons
short lunch breaks
Varied work, good set of colleagues, overtime available, good rate of pay, good management to work for. Enjoyed working with members of the public and working hours.
Knowsley Council is a great place to work. The management at Knowsley are second to none in that they lead by example. Excellent culture and very supportive staff, peers and management.
Excellent place to work, full of friendly and hardworking staff. Flexi-time is a bonus and is useful for people with kids etc. Management are very supportive to employees
I enjoyed working in the kitchens and serving lunches to to the children. I learnt about children with different cultures and what they would choose to eat. As i get along with most people i was happy with my co workers an management. the hardest part of the job is preparing the dining area as the tables are heavy. i enjoy working with children.
Great employer for work life balance great management great flexibility easy to talk to managers and staff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KNOWSLEY COUNCIL?