KOMFORT

KOMFORT Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

competitive and challenging

Manufacturing company of internal glazing units for office refurbishments. hard working staff and challenging and sometimes difficult management who were slow to react with changes. I enjoyed my time there under the original management.

Fast paced, Friendly atmosphere

On a day to day basis you would begin with processing any new orders/schedules, liaising with customers with regards to any delays or order concerns. There was a friendly culture within the business which made your working day enjoyable, one of the downfalls was lack of support from the management. I have learned it is really important to have good people skills when you are in a sales/transport role as it helps to building good relationships. I would say one of the hardest parts of the job is relaying bad news to your customers as it isn't what they want to hear, but it is important to reassure them that you are doing everything you can to help them.The most enjoyable part was building relationships with customers & suppliers as it takes the pressure off when you know you have urgent demands and queries.

Pros

Variety of experiance/opportunity

Cons

wage reviews

No me interesa evaluarla

Solo diré que falta mucho en aquella empresa para que valga la pena trabajar en ella...

i found the work place very productive

Working for komfort systems i found that the work place was very pleasant & had a very friendly atmosphere we worked hard to meet the companies targets as we all work part of a team we did at times worked under pressure but that was the challenge of taking this job my co workers & the management were very responsive towards me that made me feel part of something being within this company i learned a great deal what the job involves as in experience in communicating with others which gave me alot of confidence to deal with situations the most enjoyable part of the job was when we achieved the targets what was set for deadlines.

Pros

free lunches

Diverse and educational

Allocate cash, cheques and credit cards to sales ledger • Reconcile sales ledger to general ledger • Reconcile sales ledger to bank account • raise and issue all cheque refunds •post journals •Control Vat analysis and prepare spreadsheets for bad debts •Prepare and maintain spreadsheets for month end pack • Control and reconcile all cash sale accounts Reconcile and post all inter company payments at month end • Re-age the sales ledger • Cashiering duties i.e. taking cash cheque and visa paymentsWhen I was at scholl maths was not one of my strongest points however doing this role really challenged my mathematical ability and it turns out that I was quite good at it.The hardest pary of the job was trying to reconcile the accounts but the enjoyable part was achieving this goal.

Pros

canteen

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KOMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement