KPI

KPI Reviews: Working at KPI

Nice place to work, moving on as want to progress and little room to grow.

This is a nice place to work. We are given set targts to work to so if you like something to aim for this helps. There are varying contracts usually on ofdfer to cater to all needs both employee and employer.

Pros

nice team

Cons

little room to progress

Great money

Make great money but you definitely don’t get treated very well at all. They don’t care if you don’t like how your being treated or how you feel.

Work

Changes need to be made, safety needs to come first and more attention to employees who are lower than the leads. It is a good job but its not enough money for the amount of work.

Excellent

They are very fair when it comes to working and are very understanding when it comes to weather and working outside. They're always very compassionate.

Accueillant et Bon travail

De très bon chantier avec un excellent travail fournis.

Pros

Repas Gratuit, Serviable, Serieux

Productive and fun place to work

I would recommend working at KPI given the 4- 10 hour days with no rotation. Benefits etc. It is laidback and the people are friendly. Management is a bit disjointed but it may have changed since my last mission. Anyone would love to work there because of the atmosphere and the type of work they are responsible for to keep the warfighters safe.

Awesome compassionate company

I’ve been working for Kpi for three years now & I don’t intend on leaving. Communication is everything with this job & They are understanding and helpful when it come to timesheets & answer my questions . My client is also pleased with Kpi/smartchoice

Agradable ambiente de trabajo

Excelente compañía en constante crecimiento, y con excelente desarrollo profesional

Not even around

I worked for this company as a top performer, and the company leased too big of an office space under the assumption of growth and ended up bankrupting the company because the bills outweighed the income.

lavoro stimolante bello flessibile solare

azienda evoluta, solida, importante dove lavorare era un piacere.

Excelente compania

Compania enfocada en resultados y desarrollo del Recurso humANO

Pros

libertada para actuar

Cons

Ninguna

Good place overall.

Quality workmanship and fair compensation. Most work is local and not far to transport to back and forth materials or labor hours a reasonable compensation is fair overall quality work he does have consistent work just doesn't always consistently need a lot of help.

Pros

Weekend off.

Cons

Less than full time.

Journée type

Une jounée type est toujours différente et aléatoire, mis en place des articles, ouverture de caisse, reporting, confcall Benelux, vente, conseil, marchandisage, accompagnement clients , service adapté, prospection ( nouveau clients pour des collaboration ex: Hôtel place d'armes, cabinet d'avocats). Mise en place de challenge, traitement des dépenses, envoie des reportings mois, semaine et jours. Mise en place de collaboration: Exposition Musée et en point de vente (Vitra), Connaissance du marché et des clients, relation directe avec la warehouse. Gestion client et SAV.

Pros

Connaissance produit, réunion, mis en place de challenge .

ferovial

buena empresa y de mui buen status ya que es una empresa familiar

I enjoyed working there but I had a different path and choose to move from that area. I have no more to write about this but I still need to add more words.

Sehr gut

Ich habe Erfahrung gesammelt in einem multikulturelles Team zu arbeiten.

Lack of teamwork

- Health and safety guidance was very poor - Managers , team leaders and supervisors were doing their job at their own way - Coordination was not cooperate

cong ty tot

cong ty tot .. gan nha ,, cac che do day du ,cong viec khong co ap luc

Pros

gan nha

Cons

luong thap

Dealing with great clients

I love KPI because I love working with my peers and im a people person I can adapt to any situation. My thing is I have no benefits and no vacation time hours vary.

Good opportunity, met a lot of people and clients, chance to travel and explore, as much as you put into this job is as much as you get out of it, still learning.

Bilgi

Sürekli eğitim,iyileştirme,müşteri şikayetleri dinlemek,takım liderlerinle anlaşmana bağlı olarak mutlu ya da mutsuz olunan çalışma ortamı.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • KPI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?