KSD Support Services Ltd

KSD Support Services Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews

Great working environment with experienced supportive Managers

A forward thinking thinking company with excellent opportunities to progress within the company. It has a wide variety which is great, as every day is different.

Pros

An enjoyable work environment

Cons

fast placed not for everyone

21 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share and leave us your feedback. We appreciate and value your input into KSD Support Services Ltd.We wish you all the best in your career.

The worst Job I ever had

Hours - awfulLocation - remote and hard to get to Manager - less that useless, won’t cover weekends, changes schedules last minute, plays favourites with team members, inconsistent, not supportive at all, self confessed control freakExpects everything but gives nothing Salary - not worth it for the hours and job Development - there is none

6 January 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience while working at KSD Support Services Ltd. We value all of our current and former employees’ feedback and we would be happy to learn more about the ways in which we can improve. Please feel free to contact the HR Department at any time to discuss.We wish you all the best in your career.

Not a good company.

Strange how the most recent reviews are all 5 star and done on the same date ? I'll give an honest review. I worked for this company for around a year and without doubt they are a poor company, poor terms and conditions which were changed every few months, pay rate now poor in comparison to others, no overtime rate just flat rate or time off in lieu, no standby allowance for on call, no pay when you get called out, no sick pay and bank holidays had to be booked as a holiday.Many engineers had deductions made from their pay without being told or agreed by the engineer, helpdesk no help at all, managers very poor just not interested in the engineers. The contract I worked on was decent with good management and staff.I would not recommend working here if you do make sure you understand the FULL terms and conditions of your employment.

Pros

Paid door to door

Good Company to work for

Love working at KSD, been here for many years now, always looked after the staff in the office and on the road. Managers are very helpful and understanding with any issues you have work and non-work related.

Pros

No day is the same

Good company to work for

Great company to work for. Always very busy and overtime always availableGrowing and expanding all the time and good management from top to bottom. would recommend

Pros

Good team ethic and great management

21 September 2021

Great place of work and able to progress

Great place to work . Fast paced but if put the work ethics in . Then progression is avaliable . Feel valued by all and appreciate This is a demanding job but with the results

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Fast paced

21 September 2021

Good pay, brilliant mangers, fantastic company

I have been with KSD for around a year now and is by far the best company I have worked for. They have invested in me by putting me through a lot of courses which help me improve myself also see a lot potential in me. The managers are very helpful and understanding if I you have any issues work or family related. The pay is very good and always get paid on time which is a bonus. I am looking forward to the future with this company and what it will make me.

Pros

Different contracts, no day is the same.

Great Company

Loved working there but had to leave due to my own personal circumstances. Definitely would work for them again, lovely owners. Helped me out with numerous personal problems

Pros

Lots of different contracts to work on

21 September 2021

One of worst companies i e worked for.

This has got to be one of the worst companies I have ever worked for !They give you a contract then 3 months later suddenly another new part of contract comes to light then overtime and call out shifts and pay rates change around for no apparent reasons!

Pros

None to mention

Cons

Rubbish hours with rubbish pay and disorganized management!

6 January 2022

Retail maintenance covering a large area

Hands on approach to mobile retail maintenance which covered a very large area across many regions. Working on contracts for large blue-chip retail companies, solving various building fabric maintenance issues, driving long distance to numerous regions of the country where required.

Pros

Diverse

Bullies

worst company ever worked ,they speak to all like dirt and no respect to us engineers,their help desk team are rude and intimating , bully us all time,managers and director in help desk are just as bad and only get job as friends to boss ,no experience ,abuse all the time if you desperate work for them if not stay away

Pros

Cons

very bad upper managers

Bullies

worst company ever worked ,they speak to all like dirt and no respect to us engineers,there help desk team are rude and intimating , bully us all time,managers and director in help desk are just as bad and only get job as friends to boss ,no experience ,abuse all the time if you desperate work for them if not stay away

Pros

Cons

very bad upper managers

3 June 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience while working at KSD Support Services Ltd. We value all of our current and former employees’ feedback and we would be happy to learn more about the ways in which we can improve. Please feel free to contact the HR Department at any time to discuss. We wish you all the best in your career.

Great company

Great company. Always work great staff and managment. Would highly recommend Workimg around the company and meeting new people. Also working with different engineers up and down the country

Pros

Flexibility

6 January 2022

Service driven entrepreneurial company with a can do attitude

KSD has a great team of people who are focused on delivering excellent service to the customers they serve. They have a a great culture and it was a joy to work with the team.

Pros

Great support from the owners of the company

3 June 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share and leave us your feedback. We appreciate and value your input into KSD Support Services Ltd. We wish you all the best in your career.

Horrible company to work for

It was a massive struggle to get any pay from them and when I did it was all wrong and took months to correct. I would avoid at all costs, also the rep for the company is a complete waste of time

Good company to work for

N/a Long hours but good money Nice vans Good contracts Nice people to work for Would work for them again my friend stills work there All work is done of the pda

Pros

Good money

6 January 2022

good work place and good management

12 hour shifts with over time at a good rate, learned bits about other trades, management are easy to talk to and a good work place, hardest part is leaving home and the best part was learning new ideas and returning home.

Not So Good

Typical Day... Hmmm!!! Nothing learnt what so ever NO CHANCE OF PROGRESSION!!! Management AWFUL....Workplace culture worst ever experienced, dis organised. Hardest part of the job was actually attending there.. Enjoyable part, Hmmm some nice people there but most need some people management!!!!! Or come to think of it should not even be in there position.... Terrible Experience!!!

A good place to work

Very good Work place and looked after well. I currently give out jobs to Engineers, working night shifts Part time. I currently do a 12 hour shift Sundays, 9hours shift Mondays and Tuesdays. I speak to customers and Engineers on a regular basis via phone , maintaining relationships and making sure jobs have been completed as per the customers expectations.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Fast-paced and challenging

Very varied and ecletic day. Both in- and outbound office dealing with repairs for Co-op Food and Funeral contracts on a 24/7 365 days a year, covering training and mentoring of the team of co-ordinators in the help desk. I have gained an insight into the fabric repair and facility management industry and the challenges to keeping businesses running on a daily basis. Hardest part of the job is making sure you keep on track of everything as there are many parts to keep on top of i.e. job dispatch, review of jobs, escalations, estimating, PO for quotes, invoicing and project management of quote works, daily running of the office to ensure staff are trained and engineers are giving the best service. Lots of opportunities to develop and move on

Pros

Flexibility of working hours

Cons

Poor upper Management

productive workplace

painted and decorated through the assigned work • Follow the specification’s required for all walls and woodwork. • Maintain a safe working environment. • Protect work surfaces and appliances. • Preparation of plaster walls and woodwork • Application of emulsion, undercoat and gloss. • Cleaning and tidying up.

6 January 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KSD Support Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9