Kuehne+Nagel

• Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Not bad

No job security and stressfull if you do onr mistake your fired and if you don’t meet yo target for one day your also fired . Targets were very very very very hard only 2 out of 400 people would reach their target

Great business & great people

Very good business to work for. Very much a collaborative approach with great teams throughout the business. It is very fast-paced but if you are willing to work hard & be part of the success it is worth it. Good salary & benefits.

Very good place to work at

Working at KN for almost a year now, and I must say it’s one of the most relaxed places I have ever worked in. Management is actually helpful, colleagues are great the vibes are great.

Pros

Fee lunches, company car

Cons

Low basic pay, takes a while to onboard clients

Kuehne-Nagle is a great place to work. Depending on your department, your work load will vary. Kuehne-Nagle are flexible and fair. Kuehne-Nagle also offer great opportunities to develop.

No career. Poor management

Worst place ever.Only friends and family of the mangers get positions. Management is so corrupt they should all be replaced.10 years of employment.

Good productive work place

The work is good.The managers are great.Every Christmas the canteen food is free of charge.The payment is going better after reviews. You could apply for some training that will give additional benefits and money like first aid.

Pros

Good payment with lots of overtime

Cons

Bonus for Christmas is too small

Hard to move up

Underpaid and very hard to move up the ladder. Management follow what they are told from the top even if it doesnt make any sense. Shocking service from departments within

Hard work but rewarding

Hard work and some days can be long but there is still a good work life balance. Where i worked they were a good crowd and we had a laugh. Management very focused on safety but pretty decent.

Fun, stressful sometimes

Assembling different packages, not very hard to do. Pressure on accuracy and time but you get used to it. Not very flexible with timings but its okay as they pay was better than most.

Not good salary to live on

Employees were paid very little another problem was overtime when I worked overtime they use to didact hours from and next day so we were not paid for the extra hours we worked. Another problem was shifts we as stock & admin did not have life balance every day we had different working hours and the employees use to quit the job very often .

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

No long hours

Productive and fun place

Management downstairs was good head office took to long to solve problemsThe hours was okay before when we was on 4 in 4 off but sudden changes made it an issue. Management didn’t know what was going on no communication from head office

Pros

Short hours

Cons

5 day weeks

No Clue

When you have more experience and knowledge, but even training provided( hardly any at all) lasted atleast 20mins a day and spend the rest of the day sat there reading. all the gear but no idea with no proper Processes and Standard operation Procedures

Pros

Going Home

Cons

going In.

It’s ok

It’s OK. No flexibility at all but most people are very friendly and the management is very good. Safe place to work with free parking. Options for personal development.

Pros

Cons

No flexibility

No support from management.

Managers do not support their staff and like to cause friction between the staff. No faith/trust in management. Constantly lied to and no support whatsoever on the night shift

Pros

Cons

No equality in pay

Abit far out now @ east Midlands gateway

Not a bad company too work for,but you are on a quick turn around on tipping and loading your hgv 1,also in house training provided on use of flt and any other machine used for the job.

Pros

Decent wages, help with bus passes, onsite parking free

Cons

Non that I can think of

Great environment

Great place to work as a drayman in Coventry.Early starts with early finishes. It was a job and knock job on the lorries. Had a great union to with good wages

Pros

Good finish times

Cons

Heavy lifting

Absolute joke of a company.

Typical day at work consists of listening to kn indoctrinated members of staff harp on about how great the company is while making sure your desk is clean and tidy. Hardest part of the job is carrying the team leaders and managers.Most enjoyable part is going home.No idea how to run a warehouse. Only interested in making sure your desk is clean and tidy. No decent benefits but they harp on about their route2rewards scheme which is frankly insulting. Managers and team leaders are clueless and the pay is poor.

Cons

Good

Adequate job, recommend to others. Over-all it is a clean and suitable environment, great for an individual who is just beginning in their job quest.

Pros

Lunch breaks

Cons

Constant standing

Don’t join unless you are retired force with a good pension then your money might be ok

Looks good on the advert but I am afraid they lie you never get paid correctly, but as I have stated if you are ex forces with a good pension you will be ok.I am sorry to say they are not a very good company to work for, contract is written for them it has nothing for you.

Pros

Cons

Loads

very busy warehouse which was very run down.

every day was busy , had to stay back and work late at short notice if very busy. very poor management , awful blame culture , never appreciated , felt like working a hundred years ago. management constantly bullying staff and if you complained you would be disciplined.

Pros

its a job

Cons

amount of bullying from managers should not be acceptable in this day and age.

A good job, ruined by poor management

When I first landed this role I thought all my Christmas's/Birthdays had come at once. Was made to feel extremely welcome, my first experience of brewery work, so was really looking forward to the challenge, this was November 2018, move on 2 years, my how it has changed, for the worst. Shift lengths often exceeded 12 hrs, more like 13 & 14, even at night. Management only focused on getting the loads out on time, to their customers on time, no matter what. The contract calls for weekend working, every weekend without exception. The long hauls, long hours made me extremely tired, so reduced my working week to Friday to Monday only. Left due to being expected to run with defective equipment, usually due to lack of roadworthy units available.

Pros

Always plenty of work, no 2 days the same

Cons

Long trips, long hours, poor defect solving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kuehne+Nagel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement