Kwan Yick

Kwan Yick Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere with helpful and friendly staff.

This is a local family run company. Good mangers. I liked the shifts because they fitted in with my family time. Could be hard physical work that kept me fit for many years. A good bunch of lads to work with.

Pros

Free parking. Shifts

Cons

No on site canteen

Awful atmosphere

Avoid at all costs. Terrible place to work. Family links in the office , favouritism etc.No opportunities or benefits. Leaves you feeling overworked and depressed. The favourites get away with what they like like taking personal calls whilst others are disciplined for it.

Pros

Free parking

I enjoyed working here

In my my 12 years in the UK this has been my favourite job!Its a shame to leave, but I am moving away.100% recommend this workplace.The head of finance was always helpful, HR Manager was very supportive and everyone in Kwan Yick was friendly

Pros

People

Cons

Retiring after 15 happy years!

I have enjoyed working here, with amazing people. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The only reason I am leaving I because I am retiring and moving away....I have worked here for 15 years and would recommend Kwan Yick to anyone! They were very supportive and helped me through some tough personal times.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Tight but achievable deadlines

Great working environment & atmosphere

My colleagues are friendly and helpful. Tasks are challenging sometimes, but colleagues and manager are willing to assist and give support. We are working as a great team

Pros

Great support in work

fun workplace

overall it was a nice place to work with, friendly people there and always helpful. Plenty of opportunities to learn new skills with a friendly work environment.

Pros

friendly staffs and free parking

Friendly and positive place to work!

Everyone is friendly at Kwan Yick! My manager and my team were really welcoming and supportive when I joined and were always on hand to help me. I really enjoy working for Kwan YIck!

Pros

Friendly staff!

Cons

Terrible company to work. Avoid at all costs.

This is a bad company to work for. The pay is very poor. The people there are horrible to work with and for. Do not fall for the rubbish put in job description and benefits do not exist. If you seek depression, being over worked and under paid then apply. Poorly managed and bullying standard.

Worst company ive ever worked for

No respect for your family do not ask for funerals off or anything to do with your children the management will purely laugh in your face and shut you down tou do them loads of favours just for them to mess you about all u get is abuse from all employees including management if you want to keep your sanity do no DO NOT WORK HERE WORST COMPANY IVE WORKED FOR IN 6 YEARS

Work like a donkey for peanuts joke of a job .

Under paid for what you have to do .worst job in the world never again would I do anything like this .no respect no matter how much you give your life to them.

Pros

Cons

No respect for doing a good job years .

Good Progression

I worked in the warehouse for a little over a year before being given the opportunity to learn stacking and training on a forklift. Plenty of opportunities to learn new skills with a friendly work environment.

Pros

training in new skills, friendly work environment

Cons

no on-site food vendor's

Good Progression

I've worked in the warehouse for a little over a year before being trained on a forklift. It's a good company to work for with a friendly work environment.

Pros

Progression encouraged

Cons

No vending machine or on site food venders

No structure, No trust

One of the worst places I’ve ever worked. Job promised isn’t the job given! Long/late hours, no trust to do the job. Cameras everywhere, totally different cultures, expected to immediately drop everything if management want something. Management don’t turn in until after lunch.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kwan Yick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement