Kwan Yick

Kwan Yick

Kwan Yick Employee Review

Work like a donkey for peanuts joke of a job .

Under paid for what you have to do .worst job in the world never again would I do anything like this .no respect no matter how much you give your life to them.

Pros

Cons

No respect for doing a good job years .

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Toxic environment and very clicky.

Management is poor and not very approachable. If something is reported to them in a matter of seconds everyone will know regardless of how confidential it is! They constantly go back on them selves and change rules for when it fits them and have no problem passing responsibility onto those who have no leg to stand on. There are no benefits to working in a place like this and with long hours and less pay, it’s difficult to balance life. With out of date methods to doing everything it can be difficult to start and with abuse around every corner. Honestly last place I’d want to be.

Cons

Long hours, Pay, Back breaking work, Management, No privacy, Management, Health and safety- overloaded, overpacked, no risk assessments, poor tool box talks Didn’t even know they had a HR

Awful atmosphere

Avoid at all costs. Terrible place to work. Family links in the office , favouritism etc.No opportunities or benefits. Leaves you feeling overworked and depressed. The favourites get away with what they like like taking personal calls whilst others are disciplined for it.

Pros

Free parking

I enjoyed working here

In my my 12 years in the UK this has been my favourite job!Its a shame to leave, but I am moving away.100% recommend this workplace.The head of finance was always helpful, HR Manager was very supportive and everyone in Kwan Yick was friendly

Pros

People

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kwan Yick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Kwan Yick Reviews by Location

• Kwan Yick
  • Work like a donkey for peanuts joke of a job .