L'Occitane

L'Occitane Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

they only hire white people and few Chinese people because lots of there customers are Chinese. me and 2 of the temps were the only non- white and we were the only people who weren't kept as a permanent. overall if you're a white person its a good job for you
Store Manager is a bully and HR do nothing about it, when sent screenshots I got a phone call apologising but still supporting the manager. Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Pros
Good discount, Assistant Manager and team where angels, they
Cons
Store manager is a bully!
the place is very nice. you will very welcomed. it was a privlidge working there. the staff are amazing. one of the best companies i ever worked with to be honest.
Is a great place to work learning a lot and the company offers a lot to the workers. Overall if you're thinking about applying do it!! Management is super cool and care about your progress.
Pros
Pay, skills, allocation, team members
Cons
I have worked for many stores including house of fraser, arcadia and coast and I HATED retail, said i would never go back, but then i found l'occitane. The best job i have had. Great pay, management and work environment. I would recommend to anyone. I started with no skin care experience so i was worried, but the training and support is amazing. You also get free stuff! and the products are to die for, which also helps you when helping customers because you cant fault the prodcuts!!!
Pros
free products. 40% discount
Cons
Both the staff and customers were lovely people. Staff were happy to help if I had an queries and were patient while I learnt the products. Overall, was a perfect place for a first job.
this was one of my favourite jobs it was in a shopping city as a small outlet so you got to meet loads of different people from all cultures. As I really like any form of cosmetics and how best to serve the customers this was a grate way to learn peoples needs. A must was to know your stock and deliver the product to the best of your ability.
Pros
I did recive a good disscount on there products
Cons
You were on your feet all day but I soon got used to that as it was very busy place.