L'Oréal logo
L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Found 144 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,873 reviews

Brilliant career opportunities

I loved working here and stayed for 17 years, it offered me opportunities that have formed lasting and positive memories. I travelled. Learned new skills and made lifetime friends. The personal development learning programme is excellent and it’s a young, cool company .

Pros

Staff shop

Cons

Can be all consuming if you let it

Buen ambiente de trabajo, mucho que aprender

Loreal es gran empresa, con buen ambiente de trabajo.

Pros

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Cons

Ninguno

Fun job, low paid

The management and training were incredible, the employee discount and allocation schemes were also amazing. The base pay was low however targets were fairly reasonable and the commission scheme was rewarding if you hit the targets.

Pros

Employee discount, allocation, amazing sense of community, management

Cons

Salary

Best company

Working as an order picker,its the best ever company to work with.There is great outcome nd social life grooming at Loreal,You can make best friends nd Earn much respect with good income!!!!highly recommended wrk place ever

Not the best

Absolutely disappointed with everything apart from the free products. Terrible management, no balance between work and personal life, long shifts, terrible pay. Find another job! The managers don’t care about you even if you do your best.

Pros

Free products

Cons

Everything else

Great Company, Great Benefits

Youre never made to feel like just a number working at L'Oreal. They are very personal and your individual skills are appreciated and put to the test.

Pros

Incentives

The worst place to work

I worked for this company by proman agency for 1 week and It had been a bad experience. I didn't get properly training but just a colleague explained to me what to do but if I didn't understand something then get rude. Was also very annoying haering colleagues speaking in their language while working I felt it very rude.

Pros

Cons

Waste of time

Professional and encouraging

IV worked with loreal altogether for over ten years. They are a dynamic company with many sectors and opportunities if you can travel. As a manager I do struggle with my minimum wage. I have a child and a mortgage and I do find I work hard and see little to play with on payday. This is a job for you if you love interacting with people, enjoy a sales environment and are driven.

Pros

Commission, great discounts, good support

Cons

Wages, a lot of initiative based work, I feel they ask a lot for what they pay.

amazinng

Loreal are an amazing company that always put the care of the staff first. they have lots of job opportunities and are always happy to help train and progress withing the company.

Poor salary

Working for the brand was great lovey people and training was also professional and always up to date However what you get paid is not enough especially for a counter manager you get paid pennies. Considering the fact you have to give your whole life away to retails Christmas holidays bank holidays weekends etc it’s not worth the hassle !

Jobs at L'Oréal

See more jobs

I enjoyed for Lancome, which is part of the Loreal group

I had an excellent working relationship with my Area /Regional managers, I found them very supportive. I always felt that if I required any further information/support they are always there for me , helping me in a positive way.

Loreal

If your are hardworking, conscientious and have good work ethic its a great company to work for . I worked for Loreal 17 and a half years and made many friends and had a good social interaction.There are benefits with a pensions scheme and there was profit share when I worked for them i'm sure that may still be in place now, there is also plenty of incentive and opportunity for people wanting to get on with ambition.

Pros

working hard

Cons

many benefits and incentives

Challenging, rewarding, fast-paced environment

L'Oreal are an excellent company to work for, offering an exciting, fast-paced environment working with inspiring leaders and offering real career progression.

Vindictive Management who were inexperienced

The bullying that took place at NYX Cosmetics was unbelievable. I have a lot of experience in Makeup retail, and found much of the area management level was secretly trying to cover up their mistakes by blaming it on staff members below them. They corner you by not providing you with ANY stock, any HYGEINE or any kind of equipment you need to do your job, then complain about sales and customer reports. The area manager the person to fix all of these issues for you. But because they are ignoring these issues and management above them figured it out, they then began a game of trying to cover their lazy management skills by deleting emails and HR meetings but were never truly held responsible for what they had done. They also did not correctly report sickness reports. I later found out my 'break down from stress' which was keenly communicated and backed up with psychological assessments from working was reported as the Flu. This was not just with me. This happened with multiple managers across the company. This place is a disgrace, and the entire company needs a shake up. avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Awful, arrogant management

Management talk down to you like you're stupid. Polish cliques and constant foreign speak to make English feel unwelcome. No permanent contracts (some working up to 10 years on temp contracts then let go suddenly).

Account manager

Loved working for Urban decay there were good perks and the company help you thrive as a person and achieve what you want you could easily progress through the company if you worked hard

A challenging environment but the company look after you

Given sales targets to achieve which were realistic and management take in consideration the decline in retail. My first area manager was awful, she'd never visit or reply to messages or calls, however the management I had after were all brilliant. L'Oréal take into consideration mental health and the well-being of their staff. Generous allocation twice a year and use of the L'Oreal staff shop.

Productive and creative workplace.

My passions for marketing and cosmetics joined to form an enjoyable yet challenging time working with the visual merchandising team at L'Oréal Paris UK.

Muhteşem

Loreal ile çalışmak meslek hayatıma inanılmaz tecrübeler kattı. Kendimi geliştirmek adına mükemmel fırsatlar yakaladım. Tartışmasız dünya devlerinden bir marka

decided if you want job security first.

Agency only will get you working there, but can be only made permeant but as a production operator. There is a lot of hard workers that after numours years working there are still not permanent.

Amazing opportunities

I had the best experience throughout my time in Marketing team, however you are expected to 'live and breathe the job'. That said the opportunities and culture is really good, so this is easy to do!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K