La Fosse Associates

La Fosse Associates Reviews: Working at La Fosse Associates

United Kingdom4 reviews

Amazing Culture

Every day you go to work with a smile on your face because you know that everyone will be eager to help you. They are all friendly and really fun to work with.

Greta place to work amazing culture, specifically for graduates. An opportunity to earn a lot of money if you put the hours in. Management are very passionate and a good bunch.

The Best Place to Work

I've worked here now for 9 months, and it's been fantastic every step of the way. Since my first day, people have been nothing but welcoming, supportive and friendly. If you need help, people go out their way to help where they can, and that's just an everyday part of our culture, and we celebrate it every week. I've never worked for a company that is this successful and that cares as much as it does.

Pros

drinks. phones. laptops. ski trip. great pay. best culture

Great company

Fantastic management and great all round experience. Would recommend to anyone looking towards recruitment. Going in as a graduate is a slow burner however

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Fosse Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement