La Gelatiera

La Gelatiera Employee Reviews in London

It’s a cozy place where to work with kind and professional staff. The tasks are simple but there is a strong costumer service and that’s an important aspect
Pros
Funny shifts
Cons
I learned: • Recording of monetary data • Reporting and registration of the goods • Training of new staff • Opening and closing the shop • Ice-cream service • Bar service I became part of the team streight away. Every day the manager gave me new tasks and responsibily, that's why I enjoyed the time in the shop. I managed to create an indissoluble relationship of trust. The boss and the manager saw my interest about to refine the approach with the customer more and more. thanks my behavior I have always the opportunity to riget the job in this shop.
Typical day started with opening the shop which took around a hour- cleaning, getting coffee machine ready, setting up the tables and chairs, bringing the ice cream to the display, organize it, set up the cash desk. Then we served ice cream, all kinds of coffee, made pancakes and sold cakes. Many times I was on the shift by myself so I have experience working independently as well as working in team.
Pros
bonuses from sells, free ice cream
Cons
no food besides ice cream