La Gelatiera
La Gelatiera Employee Review

Fun workplace

29 January 2019
It’s a cozy place where to work with kind and professional staff. The tasks are simple but there is a strong costumer service and that’s an important aspect
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Funny shifts
Cons
18 January 2019
Same location
Ice cream vendor (Former Employee) - London
I learned: • Recording of monetary data • Reporting and registration of the goods • Training of new staff • Opening and closing the shop • Ice-cream service • Bar service I became part of the team streight away. Every day the manager gave me new tasks and responsibily, that's why I enjoyed the time in the shop. I managed to create an indissoluble relationship of trust. The boss and the manager saw my interest about to refine the approach with the customer more and more. thanks my behavior I have always the opportunity to riget the job in this shop.
18 February 2017
Same location
Barista (Former Employee) - 27 New Row, London, WC2N 4LA
Typical day started with opening the shop which took around a hour- cleaning, getting coffee machine ready, setting up the tables and chairs, bringing the ice cream to the display, organize it, set up the cash desk. Then we served ice cream, all kinds of coffee, made pancakes and sold cakes. Many times I was on the shift by myself so I have experience working independently as well as working in team.
Pros
bonuses from sells, free ice cream
Cons
no food besides ice cream
5 February 2019
Barista (Former Employee) - Covent Garden, Greater London
Interesting manager with good humour, always respectful to his staff. The pay was according to the minimum wage as can be expected of every shop working in this market.