Lambeth College

Lambeth College Employee Reviews for aat trainee

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 43 reviews

productive and fun work place

I have worked steadily through out the College, gaining valuable experience that equips me to present your firm with advantages others may not offer. I’ve had experience working with sales ledger accounts and purchase ledger accounts. Duties involved making sales purchase entries into books of prime entry and manually calculating VAT whether inclusive or exclusively. I was responsible entering sales or balances into the correct sides of the T-accounts. Therefore I had to be competent in placing the debit and credit balances in the correct sides of the T-accounts in the Ledgers, including the main Ledgers. My duties also involved balancing the accounts of both customers as well as suppliers for different companies. I have gained experience in Book keeping and preparing Bank Reconciliation and trial balancing; I acquired strong interpersonal skills and gained confidence in prioritizing and working as part of a team with colleagues. I am now thinking quickly on my feet in emergency situations, and in those requiring quick assessment of many factors in order to make appropriate decisions. Dealing with diverse concerns of students, parents, and faculty, I have become adapt at operating with the proper mix of authority, diplomacy, and tact. The intense training I’d undergone during 2007- 2008 was the Level 2 Accountancy course with the AAT. It covered a vast range of accountancy as a whole. Bank reconciliation was part of my training. Over all I successfully passed the course and I’m willing to produce a portfolio detailing all the duties covered, including bookkeeping. -

Pros

free lunches

Cons

difficult calculations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lambeth College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement