Lambeth College

Lambeth College Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

A good place

I'm only a student, I don't have a salary, but I can say that they have a good environment there because of how they are welcoming to such diversity and how well the staff handle each other.

Pros

Friendly

Productive and enjoyable; some of my previews students are qualified nurses now. Whilst other have completed Universities studies.

Working in Lameth college was the perfect job, environment, people and management. I enjoy working there; work was temporarily with an agency. It was good. In my opinion Lambeth Clollege Southside is on the par with Oxford Cambridge.

Pros

No free lunch but breakfast for the students.

Cons

My hours was full time Gillain & Eugenia were great.

Good workplace

It is a flexible workplace that can be easily balanced with family. The staff or colleagues are nice. However, there has been a restructuring every year, hence staff are taking more work and no increase in pay.

productive and fun place to work

Timings were suitable as I was studying at the same college. I learned how to manage my time well with my studies and work life. The culture was good as the team I worked with were amazing. The work load included ensuring important letters were sent out to students and their parents.

Pros

free lunches

Nice students, lousey management

Poor management, too much pointless auditing, dishonest, good salary and perks, nice students to work with, some really pleasant staff, some very sly and difficult staff, job has meaning but it's an uphill struggle

Pros

Hols

Cons

Cuts

Enjoyable work

Very Busy various roles mentoring assessors in hard copy and E Portfolios good working team Friendly atmosphere Good hours of work

Pros

near my flat

Cons

no cons

great working enviroment

good working environment, with great co workers, worked well together,i would recommend this work to anyone, very respectful of you

Pros

free lunch

Cons

wide variety of jobs

Jobs at Lambeth College