Lancashire Cricket Club

Lancashire Cricket Club Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom9 reviews

Fun workplace

Fun atmosphere and generally a pleasant working environment. The only downside is that shifts can drag on if the match has a rain delay/cancellation, otherwise a good place to work.

Pros

Cricket games

Cons

Long shifts, sometimes very little to do

Lancashire County Cricket Club

It was an interesting time ,working here.The variety off the work that I was required to carry out ,as well as working along side so.many departments of LCCC, made it a pleasure to work there.The company always made an effort to create a good working environment.

Pros

Positive atmosphere

Insights into Lancashire Cricket Club

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Hard to get shifts

Shift bidding and the way the system works isn’t necessarily to everyone’s favour as it can be hard to get shifts. Other than that staff are really friendly, they tell you exactly what you need to do and where you need to be.

Working at Lancashire Cricket Club.

I enjoy working at Lancashire Cricket Club. All the staff are friendly and inclusive. Team work is essential. Every day is different with Lunches, Dinner's and sporting events.

Fun workplace

It was a fun working place as I was able to do what I have enjoyed and has a great time doing it. I gained a lot of experience and was able to put my coaching skills to practice.

Decent

i worked voluntarily at the Lancashire Cricket club and it was great meeting like-minded who shared interest parallel to yours. Work was challenging, engaging and very rewarding. highly recommended

Busy but a good place to work

I enjoy working at the cricket club as a typical day at work is setting up, serving for an event then clearing up after an event. I have learnt how to serve people during an event and all the key skills. The managers change depending on the shift however they are all polite. The hardest part of working for the cricket club is when you have to collect the plates sometimes at the same time.

Pros

free food

Cons

a lot of staff

Na

on a typical day, we had to carry out assessmeneet checks and ensure the area was safe. we learnt how to treat the people of the community and ensure that they were safe at all times

amzing job

i love working here getting paid or not people were amzing to get on with it was so so so so enjoyable every day in this job the headgroundsman and his other staff were mint to get on with

Pros

people were lovely job was amzing

Cons

i was a voluteer and never got change of long peirod of pay work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lancashire Cricket Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement