Language Connect
View all Language Connect reviews

Language Connect

Language Connect Employee Review

Excellent

A great and friendly company to work with as a freelance interpreter. The work is located in different places in London, so it's diverse. Very professional.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Very good

A very rewarding job, I have been doing it for over a year. It is not stressful, it just requires you to be organised and have a good command of English plus another language. It pays very well, but the amount of jobs you get is not that high and at the end of the month you might not get enough to think it is worth it. it is however if you supplement with another agency or two so you have an additional income. With 2 agencies, you could get to around 1000 £ per month, or if you are serious and have a car you could be earning upwards of 1500£ per month (with another agency! plus this one).

Pros

Schedule, Pay, No Stress

Cons

Few jobs
Same roleSame location

Knowledge gaining

Not really come across any typical day yet. Very interesting when you meet different people you get to know many new things. Very good management. Very Friendly. Feel very satisfied when the job is perfectly done.
Same location

Did not get paid

I did not get paid for the last 6 bookings since the new owner or manager moved in beginning of 2019.On one occasion I was booked to a place on a Saturday which is closed at week-ends. I joined in February 2017 and it used to be a pleasure to work with Language Connect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Language Connect. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5Job security/advancement

Language Connect Reviews by Location

• Language Connect
  • Excellent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?