Language Connect
View all Language Connect reviews

Language Connect

Language Connect Employee Review

na

excellent working environment, professionals who are setting high standards and provide high quality service. very good communication and coordination.

5.0Job security/advancement

Did not get paid

I did not get paid for the last 6 bookings since the new owner or manager moved in beginning of 2019.On one occasion I was booked to a place on a Saturday which is closed at week-ends. I joined in February 2017 and it used to be a pleasure to work with Language Connect.

Very good

A very rewarding job, I have been doing it for over a year. It is not stressful, it just requires you to be organised and have a good command of English plus another language. It pays very well, but the amount of jobs you get is not that high and at the end of the month you might not get enough to think it is worth it. it is however if you supplement with another agency or two so you have an additional income. With 2 agencies, you could get to around 1000 £ per month, or if you are serious and have a car you could be earning upwards of 1500£ per month (with another agency! plus this one).

Pros

Schedule, Pay, No Stress

Cons

Few jobs
Same location

Inspiring, fast-moving and first class management

I worked at Language Connect about four years ago, and it was my first 'proper' job after graduating university. I didn't appreciate it at the time as I had nothing to compare it to, but the management across the board was first class, from the director to all of the team leaders. Following that was a positive, fast-moving culture, a minimum of complaining and office politics, and just a great mix of people from around the world wanting to get their head down and do a good job. For me, Sales wasn't for me, even though I was good at it, and learnt a lot from the Sales Manager, who put time into my development that I imagine is rare for a new graduate. What I did not like was a culture of staying as late into the evening as possible, especially as the office is not located too conveniently for getting your mundane chores done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Language Connect. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5Job security/advancement

Language Connect Reviews by Location

• Language Connect
  • na
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?