Language Connect

Language Connect Employee Reviews

A very rewarding job, I have been doing it for over a year. It is not stressful, it just requires you to be organised and have a good command of English plus another language. It pays very well, but the amount of jobs you get is not that high and at the end of the month you might not get enough to think it is worth it. it is however if you supplement with another agency or two so you have an additional income. With 2 agencies, you could get to around 1000 £ per month, or if you are serious and have a car you could be earning upwards of 1500£ per month (with another agency! plus this one).
Pros
Schedule, Pay, No Stress
Cons
Few jobs
I did not get paid for the last 6 bookings since the new owner or manager moved in beginning of 2019.On one occasion I was booked to a place on a Saturday which is closed at week-ends. I joined in February 2017 and it used to be a pleasure to work with Language Connect.
I worked at Language Connect about four years ago, and it was my first 'proper' job after graduating university. I didn't appreciate it at the time as I had nothing to compare it to, but the management across the board was first class, from the director to all of the team leaders. Following that was a positive, fast-moving culture, a minimum of complaining and office politics, and just a great mix of people from around the world wanting to get their head down and do a good job. For me, Sales wasn't for me, even though I was good at it, and learnt a lot from the Sales Manager, who put time into my development that I imagine is rare for a new graduate. What I did not like was a culture of staying as late into the evening as possible, especially as the office is not located too conveniently for getting your mundane chores done.
Man kann hier als Praktikant/in viel über das Projektmanagement lernen, wenn man Initiative zeigt. Bei guter Arbeit bekommt man mehr Verantwortung übertragen. Das Arbeitsklima ist sehr gut und man geht auch nach der Arbeit mal zusammen etwas trinken.
Not really come across any typical day yet. Very interesting when you meet different people you get to know many new things. Very good management. Very Friendly. Feel very satisfied when the job is perfectly done.
A great and friendly company to work with as a freelance interpreter. The work is located in different places in London, so it's diverse. Very professional.
This is a very professional company which provide a excellent translation service to their clients. They look for passionate and enthusiasm translators who can provide the great service they always aim.
excellent working environment, professionals who are setting high standards and provide high quality service. very good communication and coordination.