Language Connect

Language Connect Culture reviews

Clear

Inspiring, fast-moving and first class management

I worked at Language Connect about four years ago, and it was my first 'proper' job after graduating university. I didn't appreciate it at the time as I had nothing to compare it to, but the management across the board was first class, from the director to all of the team leaders. Following that was a positive, fast-moving culture, a minimum of complaining and office politics, and just a great mix of people from around the world wanting to get their head down and do a good job. For me, Sales wasn't for me, even though I was good at it, and learnt a lot from the Sales Manager, who put time into my development that I imagine is rare for a new graduate. What I did not like was a culture of staying as late into the evening as possible, especially as the office is not located too conveniently for getting your mundane chores done.

Empfehlenswertes Praktikum

Man kann hier als Praktikant/in viel über das Projektmanagement lernen, wenn man Initiative zeigt. Bei guter Arbeit bekommt man mehr Verantwortung übertragen. Das Arbeitsklima ist sehr gut und man geht auch nach der Arbeit mal zusammen etwas trinken.

Knowledge gaining

Not really come across any typical day yet. Very interesting when you meet different people you get to know many new things. Very good management. Very Friendly. Feel very satisfied when the job is perfectly done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Language Connect. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5Job security/advancement