Language Trainers

Language Trainers Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

Very professional Language training company

I have been working with Language Trainers for nearly three years now. It's a reliable language company. I think students will feel confident and secure. Someone at this company will always care about their needs. As a teacher I feel happy to work with them as I can manage my time and my way of teaching as I wish. In the same time I know that I can reach easily a staff member if I need help.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

trustworthy and Free

Language Trainers gives the opportunity of teaching your language and having an experience in the UK. They provide you with students in one to one basis and they chose them very carefully. They support you with help in case you need it but if you are self motivated you can do your job with their trust. You never see anyone in the company but you can have phone o email contact with them whenever you need it and they care about you and any issue that could occur. The hardest part is that they not always can provide you with students and in my case it is insufficient. The most enjoyable part is that I can work freely, prepare my lessons and they trust my work but they are there for any query you might have. They pay in time and they are very honest.

Pros

They go for quality teaching

Cons

I wish they had more students in my town.

Working at home, really comfortable

Students come to your houseGood salaryYou use your own teaching methods

Pros

flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Language Trainers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement