Lashious Beauty

Lashious Beauty Work-life balance reviews

Management not to be trusted All about sales, upselling and forcing customers to buy things that they don’t need. Will cut hours with out telling you. Some girls went from 5 days to 1 day a week!
So busy ,management is so bad and payment is not fair at all Avoid Busy busy busy I worked for them for long time and is not a good company Avoid
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
16 August 2019
Hi there,We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your employment with Lashious Beauty. Thank you for your feedback, we are constantly aiming to improve our employee experience within the company and will proactively take your review on board. Lashious Beauty
I have worked for this company for 4 years and I love everything it stands for. Great training opportunities, and also great management. There are amazing opportunities for job progression too!
Pros
Great Incentive/bonus scheme, Great management.
16 August 2019
Hi there, We are incredibly happy you enjoy working with Lashious Beauty, thank you for your fantastic review! We hope you continue to enjoy working with us!Lashious Beauty
Lashious is a great company to work for, it is innovative and constantly progressing whether that’s with new stores, new and improved treatments and training for staff. There is room for personal progression and an opportunity to be part of a growing business. Very happy to be part of the Lashious family.
16 August 2019
Hi there,Thank you for your wonderful review, it is very much appreciated! We hope you continue to enjoy working at Lashious Beauty!Lashious Beauty