Late Life Planning

Late Life Planning Employee Reviews

I've worked for LLP for 12 months now, i really enjoy it. fun atmosphere. very lively office. commission and incentives are excellent. realistic targets, ongoing training for as long as you need it. fresh drinking water provided as well as hot beverages. often management will hand round boxes of chocs, Greggs, McDonalds, krispy krems. so not the best place if you're dieting. full and part time hours available. part time is great for those with families or students.
Pros
unlimited earning
Cons
its a very draining job, but management do as much as they can to counteract that
Ive worked here for over 2 years, great place to work, supportive management, good atmosphere people outgoing and fun to work with, on going personal development has been incredibly helpful. I feel ive benefited working here.
Working for Late Life is great, enjoyable and fun. I have had a wage increase twice since working for the company. I earn great commissions and they have good daily incentives too. Not going to lie, its hard, but I love it. I have made loads of friends working here. Would I recommend it, of course I would :)
Great company from the very start of my role. We heavily invest in our people, without our great people we would have no success. We are a team that with every role that person is doing we have all started at the same level and worked our way up through the company, we promote from within! Amazing company, amazing prospects
I have worked for the company around 18mts. From the start, I have enjoyed my time. It is the only company I have worked for where I cant wait for the Monday to come around.
I honestly enjoy working for this company, everyone gets on really well and the management are fair and approachable which is not something I have had before. Always a lively and fun atmosphere. No two days are the same!
Great place to work for- I'm with the company for almost 12 months, and looking forward to progressing with them in the future. ========== ======== ===== === = Piotr
This is by far the best Field Planning Consultant role I have had brilliant support and quality of appointments are excellent. The target earnings are very achievable and can be exceeded also being a new growing company there are opportunities to progress which is being encouraged by the management of having promotion from within the team Jagtar
Pros
Comms
  1. Employee reviews