Laundryheap

Laundryheap Management reviews

Clear

Management and Operating Ethics

These people are just unrealistic users, they will text you whilst driving and expect you to answer immediately. They direct you to drive into congestion charge zone and then dispute it even though you have screenshot evidence. You will do wastage mileages because they direct you back to an area you could have covered first time round. Difficult to contact group after 10pm(they all probably in bed) for advice whilst you're still out delivering, what company expects you to be looking for delivery address at midnight. They have no loyalty to workers, they terminate contracts without notification and make up flimsy reasons. Don't rely on this company for long term employment. They charge you for equipment, which company charges you £10 for hi-vis even though you are promoting their name free. Little wonder why facility they use for processing makes attempts to snatch customers from them.

Pros

Nothing is free at Laundryheap

Cons

Job insecurity, poor human resources, constant payment dispute, poor management

Not £13 ph at all

I worked here a few months back and to be honest they always push more work loads on you knowing you’ll go over your pay time. They expect you to do these huge workloads for free dwindling your wage down to near £7ph on most days and you pay for your fuel out of that as their fuel payment is only a mere 15p per mile whereas other more reputable delivery companies pay at least £1 per mile as standard.Their route planners are based all the way in India who clearly don’t understand distances, traffic or roadworks here or that there’s more 20 mph zones in London since 2019 making delivery times between each drop mostly well over 30 mins each.They promise a bonus of £4 per drop if you’re delivering over 20 items in 5 hours but give you just below so you never really get that bonus.Distance is a big issue here as you’ll be expected to drive near 80 to well over 100 miles within a 5 hour shift with around 18/19 stops and often the stops are miles apart from each other.They expect you to deliver or pick items well after 10pm often 11pm and beyond and clients aren’t very happy with the late visits and are often agitated and very unhappy with you arriving so late at night, again this comes down to very poor management and the fact that the teams in India clearly don’t understand that people in uk do not like to open doors to people late at night after 9/10pm onwards, management need to seriously look into this as it is a general safety issue.The facilities where you’re made to pick up are a total mess with zero organisation and nothing to help you to make it easier, you’re made to -

Pros

Cons

Very long hours

Unethical company that only thinks about them selfs

Very unprofessional Very rude management Disorganised Bullying and harassment with management power Never felt comfortable speaking A massive list of unethical behaviour which some are illegal. STAY WELL AWAY, YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR MONEY.!!

Operations team is pathetic.!!

At first they give your some high figures of income that you can achieve. But never it’s achievable. Iv met around 25 drivers across both their platform and one thing is each driver has said... no one knows the exact calculations of what your earning. Some days it’s better staying at home rather to spend money and time of fuel. What ever they promise you, deduct 35-45% That’s what you will be getting. It’s totally misleading and their management is incredibly the worst Iv come across.

Pros

If it’s your first ever job and not fussed about pay.

Cons

They dont pay accordingly, 5 Staff members including management have lied openly.!!

Satisfactory

Decent job for extra hours of work, however in terms of clarity and what the job entails; the company needs to-do more work. Self-employed role questionable ( pick your shift, provide your own van but they dictate your route)

Pros

Cancel shift with 24hrs notice

Cons

Poor management, not sustainable job

– 2 October 2019
Hi There, Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've been frustrated with out platform, however, we are intending on making some changes on order to better support our fleet of couriers. Some things we have or will do are:1) Our Fleet Team is under new management 2) We're moving to a slot selection system, rather than slot allocation (as at current)3) We're currently in the process of a pay review to ensure we're paying our couriers a fair amount 4) We're in the process of changing our per task payment system to give greater transparency5) We're in the process of re-designing our invoice system to reflect that greater transparencyWith respect to the "dictating your route", we have a team who go through each zone trying to optimise the route based on delivery windows and distance to next job in an attempt to reduce the time spent completing it (and making our courier's lives easier). When you're completing a slot, if you feel the route is incorrect or could be improved, we welcome you to contact our Live Support Team who may be able to make changes. Once again, thank you for getting in touch! We welcome you to discuss this feedback in more depth with us, so please feel free to get in touch with us via scout@laundryheap.com. Thanks, Quaid!

Jobs at Laundryheap