Lee Marley Brickwork

Lee Marley Brickwork Employee Reviews

Been with Lee Marley now a year, it’s the best choice I made to become an apprentice as I’m learning a lot and getting different tricks and skills from the black hats on my site. I’ve enjoyed this first year and hope to enjoy many more.
Pros
Hours are great and the pay only gets better
My time working with Lee Marley Brickwork, has been first class, the methods they have in place are bang on, all the materials and information is sitting for you, Good crack with the guys on site, welfare facilities really good, would recommended to anyonePride in work is 1st class
Pros
Good run of work and rates
Cons
I'm really enjoying working at lee marley . The work culture is fantastic with a good work / home balance .I've already had the opportunity of career advancement within this very professional company , and look forward to a very optimistic future .
Pros
1 hr lunch break, chance of overtime and saturdays
Cons
So far, so good . None
I have been working at Lee Marley Brickwork for 4 years. The management team are great to work with and very organized. Each site and contract managers always work well as a team and on site we are always backed up by the office and senior contracts managers. Never had any trouble with pay and have had constant work whilst working at Lee Marley Brickwork. We always get interesting jobs in different sectors and work with some top main contractors. A pleasure to work for..
Pros
Great team to work for and good back up
Being an employee for over 5 years, I can assure you that LeeMarley is a place where you feel welcomed, supported and valuable. It is a trustable and reliable company. I had the opportunity to progress and learn new skills. I would highly recommend LeeMarley for being a pleasant and safe place to work.
Pros
Trustable
Worked with them for 8 months in Harlesden , not bad company pay on time , wages ok , managers was sound enough .. working with team of English lads so no language headache . Got weekends too. Left as moved out of the area but will go back to them in summer
Pros
Paid lunch break
I have been working for lee Marley’s for over 5 years now they have always kept me very busy and no worries about no work the management are fair and very honest and run a tight ship .
If you’re a hard worker you will get on fine, fast paced work, good working environment, good people, all boss’s are reasonable and happy to give you opportunities to move up in time if you earn your way and show that you want to work
Pros
Lots of opportunities n work
good company to work for the management is very fair and treat you like human . the work is normal construktion but it is nice to work with good black hat . thank u
Pros
long term and good working hour
Cons
could be more money
I really enjoy my administrative role at LMB. I do the site admin for the north west London region. Senior management are extremely friendly and helpful. I feel I am trusted to get on with my job and someone is always there to support me when needed. The site project managers are also very pleasant to work with.
Pros
Great management
Cons
I don’t feel there are any cons to the job
After deciding on a career move away from recruitment, I joined LMB and it was the best decision I have made. Management are open and willing to teach you and ensure you are trained to a good standard. The office has a friendly, welcoming feel which makes working here very enjoyable. Hours of work are good and rates of pay are competitive. I can see myself building a new career here and I look forward to the opportunities this company presents.
Pros
Working Hours, Working Environment, Friendly Staff and Management
This is a bad company to work for staff turn over is unreal and no loyalty or incentive to do well work conditions unsafe and don’t treat staff fairly
Pros
Cons
Avoid
This was a completely new industry for me and I have loved every minute of it! Great team in the office as well as out on site! Management take a genuine and consistent interest in what you are doing and are all ears when it comes to putting forward ideas or suggestions!There is a really good balance, which is great considering how fast paced and intense the construction industry can be!
Pros
Great work life balance, clear progression and support
I worked for this company a few years back , for any individual who has any self respect for them self’s , do not work for this company , they couldn’t care less about there employees, very unprofessional, and have a bad reputation for not paying properly, one of the worst company’s I have worked for in 30 years.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Just working for them is bad enough
Absolutely poor they didn’t pay all my money they owed me the office staff didn’t handle situations correctly they are absolutely disgusting I definitely wouldn’t recommend this job to anybody.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely poor handling and communication
I have grown and now have blue card level 4 which they paid for We are working at embassy Garden on a 25 storey tower I have learnt about fire barriers and metsec
Pros
Long run of work
Cons
6 days a week
I've been with LMB since Feb 2020- joining in a very turbulent time for the economy. LMB have supported me through these times, and whilst I have had to work very hard, it has been very rewarding. The company has a great feel to it, and the work you have the opportunity to get involved with is extremely exciting.
Pros
Family feel, Good pay, Rewarding
Fast paced work live. Good training. Managers are nice. I liked the site, brickies were nice. Could work weekends. Loads of work in London and surrounding.
Nice to work on the modern projects in central London Good health and safety and training procedures Weekend working Site managers easy to get on with
been on the same site for a couple of years with a good foremen moving to the next job with him. reasonable pay and NVQ training offered to get my blue card.
Pros
Good foreman
Cons
Would like more weekend work
Fast paced business with growing number of projects, supported well by management for my personal development in my role with investment in further training.
Pros
Investment in Training
Cons
Long Hours