Legal & General
Happiness score is 53 out of 100
Legal & General Employee Review

Hard worker, honest and reliable

29 September 2016
Allocated work to team I learnt how to deal effectively with different people The hardest part was the volume of work and not having enough people to allocate to. Most enjoyable was working with lovely team members
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
free shares
Cons
11 December 2019
Same role
Administrator (Former Employee) - Hove, East Sussex
Hire temps &Then they get let go Because your not good enough even tho You’ve been hitting targets etc. They keep you longer than your contract,take ages to get this updated And say that it might be permanent they they get rid of you. They will always keep you as you are, there will be no promoting.
4 November 2019
Same role
SIPP Administrator (Former Employee) - Hove, East Sussex
At the moment I am working on several projects. I prioritise my work in the morning. I quality check my colleague's work and authorise payments for each project. I keep an eye on the team's mailbox during the day for any urgent emails. I then process customer income drawdown requests in order for members to access their pensions at age 55. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping and training other colleagues in the processes that I have learnt.
21 September 2017
Same location
Service Specialist (Former Employee) - Kingswood
The pensions transfer at L&G. I thoroughly enjoyed working here. Was dealing with the customers on daily basis. Did resolve complicated customer queries.
Pros
Share options, pension
Cons
Long commute
  1. Hard worker, honest and reliable