Legal & General
Legal & General Employee Review

I feel happy working for legal and general modular

16 September 2020
I started working for legal and general MH over 2yeras now I have always been treated with respect and treated fairly. I really apreciate having a work place like that. Obviously every place has its challenges but we are keeping improving day by day. The place is growing very fast. To be honest I am very excited for the future of the company. Overall I am very happy.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great products and great people and exciting future ahead.
Cons
I dont have any. Evey place has its own challenges. its normal
22 October 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
That place is a joke, clueless management with 0 construction background.I agree with all bad reviews,if you are wearing yellow hat you will be ignored all the time,and that's the fact.Just read other reviews, it's says everything. A lot of good lads waisting their potential there, you don't need to be one of them.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Everything else
16 August 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet
if you want to go work somewhere give 150 % then get stabbed in the back this is the place for you they have no idea what they are doing the place is run by idiots if you work hard you get a disaplinary if you are work shy you get treat like a king absolute terrible place to work the HR department just want to sack people an the union is a case of if your face fits the re
Pros
none they treat you like rubbish
Cons
Run by absolute idiots was once a good place to work
4 December 2020
Same location
Engineer (Current Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
A frustrating place going round in circles with processes; designs & assembly layouts. Systems & departments don't interact with each other. Workforce disillusioned high turnover of staff in all disciplines & at all levels.Peaks & troughs with workflow mainly troughs people trying to look busy with nothing to do through no fault of theirs.
Pros
Salary; canteen when open;people
Cons
Lack of leadership/direction. Ignore lessons learnt.
  1. I feel happy working for legal and general modular