Legal & General
Legal & General Employee Review

Terrible place to work

16 August 2020
if you want to go work somewhere give 150 % then get stabbed in the back this is the place for you they have no idea what they are doing the place is run by idiots if you work hard you get a disaplinary if you are work shy you get treat like a king absolute terrible place to work the HR department just want to sack people an the union is a case of if your face fits the re
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
none they treat you like rubbish
Cons
Run by absolute idiots was once a good place to work
22 October 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
That place is a joke, clueless management with 0 construction background.I agree with all bad reviews,if you are wearing yellow hat you will be ignored all the time,and that's the fact.Just read other reviews, it's says everything. A lot of good lads waisting their potential there, you don't need to be one of them.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Everything else
16 September 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Current Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
I started working for legal and general MH over 2yeras now I have always been treated with respect and treated fairly. I really apreciate having a work place like that. Obviously every place has its challenges but we are keeping improving day by day. The place is growing very fast. To be honest I am very excited for the future of the company. Overall I am very happy.
Pros
Great products and great people and exciting future ahead.
Cons
I dont have any. Evey place has its own challenges. its normal
3 May 2021
Same location
Production Operative (Current Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
Manufacturing supposedly affordable homes using non trades people and paying peanuts. Advertised at twenty odd grand a year but have to work a 44 hour week to earn that. Agency that recruits say you get ten pound odd an hour after 12 weeks with them but its all lies it could be well over a year before you get that pay rise. Most of the management are from car manufacturing industries etc and not construction .
Pros
When its home time.
Cons
long hours, bad management and poor pay.