Legal & General
Legal & General Employee Review

Totally agree

3 August 2020
TOTALLY AGREE with Titanic homes review 😩 Anybody in a yellow hat is Totally ignored No personal development nobody cares In management look down on staff even though they have no experience of building trades 😩
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good lads
Cons
Good lads are Totally ignored
3 May 2021
Same roleSame location
Production Operative (Current Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
Manufacturing supposedly affordable homes using non trades people and paying peanuts. Advertised at twenty odd grand a year but have to work a 44 hour week to earn that. Agency that recruits say you get ten pound odd an hour after 12 weeks with them but its all lies it could be well over a year before you get that pay rise. Most of the management are from car manufacturing industries etc and not construction .
Pros
When its home time.
Cons
long hours, bad management and poor pay.
3 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Production Operative (Current Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
No manager has time to listen to your views because they don't know anything about what we do or really understand the processes, unless your face fits or you know someone higher up the food chain you can not advance up the company ladder, and there is a lot of bullying by management especially certain blue hats who are clueless.
Pros
Cons
No one in management wants to listen because they just don't care or respect you
5 April 2021
Same location
Operator (Former Employee) - Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
all I can say about this company they may have skilled tradesmen working there but they're not the ones calling the shots the management is so bad and confusing I was using a CNC beam saw 2-man operation ask my manager when somebody's off are on annual leave how can I get some help I was told that he could not justify giving me help because he won't have to take somebody off somewhere else the product I was pulling off this machine weight 29 kg4kg more then law