Legal & General
Happiness score is 55 out of 100

Legal & General Employee Reviews in Kingswood

Busy environment Allocated work and dealt with day to day incoming and outgoing work I learnt how to deal with different people effectively The hardest part was dealing with high volumes of work with small team Most enjoyable was working with lovely people
Pros
free shares
Cons
The pensions transfer at L&G. I thoroughly enjoyed working here. Was dealing with the customers on daily basis. Did resolve complicated customer queries.
Pros
Share options, pension
Cons
Long commute
Allocated work to team I learnt how to deal effectively with different people The hardest part was the volume of work and not having enough people to allocate to. Most enjoyable was working with lovely team members
Pros
free shares
Cons
Up until the recent relocation of the Kingswood Office I have always been happy at Legal & General and found them a Good Company to work for.
There's no such thing as a typical day at work when you're in marketing. Each day what you need to do changes, so it's key to be organised and detailed but able to flex and change as the job demands.
Indexing documents and files for Group income protection, Critical illness and Death in service claims. Also chasing GP Surgeries and Hospitals for reports requested for assessors and invoicing for these reports. I learnt a lot of administration and to use different types of systems on the computer.
Pros
Onsite parking, short commute
Cons
Not much work to do
Good team spirit across the business with transparent management. Good family/work life balance - the company actively supports returning parents and part-time/flexible working. The company, and its people, really do care about the customer.
Pros
Team atmosphere, good investment in employees' career/personal development
Cons
Salaries could be improved
Build a tactical interim solution Sole developer Complex formula and calculations for Pension Schemes Stiving for better performance from application
lots of advancement there if I had stayed, very prosperous job and great company
Pros
family worked there
Cons
tedious