66% Above national average
Salary estimated from 8 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.Last updated: 10 February 2021
Job openings matching Customer Service Manager in Legal & General
- SolihullLeading the delivery of effective divisional IT services; ensuring exacting standards of quality, commercial outcomes, governance, process/systems,…20 days ago
- CardiffManaging the resolution of complex outstanding items, business issues and rectifying anomalies to ensure a high-level of customer service.19 days ago
- HoveGood level of customer service and confidentiality. The role will also involve overseeing the customer-focused service in support of the organisation's growth…10 days ago
- HoveMarketing support and delivery: Work with ‘virtual’ teams from marketing services (PR, brand, content, digital, events) to support the delivery of high quality…20 days ago
Reviews for Customer Service Manager at Legal & General
• Responsible for mid sized inbound contact centre (150 staff + managers) • Key Performance Indicators included maintaining service level agreements, delivering on customer retention targets, maintaining and improving customer satisfaction and reviewing staff attendance • Key account manager for all strategic partners and independent financial advisors • Relationship manager for outsourcer • Effective in the management of HR related matters concerning all levels of staff working in synergy with HR Manager • Achieved vast success introducing lead generation to the business • Devised performance management scheme supported by HR and Union
Was this review helpful?
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
More Legal & General Customer Service salaries
All Legal & General - Customer Service salaries