Work wellbeing score is 73 out of 100

United Kingdom33 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

Challenging but you'll learn

Enjoyed my time with legend footwear. It's challenging but you will always learn. From the first day, I was impressed by the supportive and collaborative work environment. My colleagues and managers have been incredibly helpful and patient in helping me get up to speed and I feel like I'm part of a real team.The company culture is also fantastic. It's clear that management really cares about the well-being and development of their employees, offering a range of training and development opportunities and providing a lot of support for personal and professional growth.

Pros

supportive people

14 April 2023
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Legend Footwear. It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with us and found the work environment supportive and collaborative. It's also encouraging to know that you feel like you are part of a real team and that your colleagues and managers were helpful and patient in helping you get up to speed. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and we wish you continued success in your career.

Exceptional Workplace with Opportunities for Growth and Collaboration

The work environment and culture at our company are truly exceptional. The company promotes an open-door policy, which fosters open communication and the free exchange of ideas. There's a strong sense of mentorship and encouragement, creating an environment where learning is continuous and growth is a constant theme.Overall, the work environment and culture at our company are built on respect, collaboration, and a shared commitment to excellence. It's a place where individuals thrive, ideas flourish, and each day presents an opportunity to make a meaningful impact.

Pros

Product discount, Casual dress, Work Flexibility, Opportunity to learn new skills

Cons

Staff Canteen Services.

Insights into Legend Footwear

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and fun place

The company is an e commerce footwear retailer. The culture is relaxed and respectful and treat the employees fairly. You get to have 2 days off per week and also 28 days holiday per year. In case of emergencies you can always ask for days off and there is no issue there. They provide the employees with contract and pay the salaries always on time by the end of the month. The company has a good work-life balance.The management is fair and positive but they provide guidance and supports.The tasks are easy to do and the workloads are manageable.The overall experience working in the company is good and I would recommend it to applicants

Pros

Lots to learn

Cons

No free lunch

17 April 2023
Hi, Thank you for your review. It's always great to hear positive feedback from our employees and it's a testament to the hard work and effort that our team has put into creating a positive workplace culture.We plan to not stop and continue what we are doing. Thank you

A Good workplace

I have been working at Legend Footwear for the past year, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to join the team. From day one, I have felt valued and supported by my colleagues and management. The company has a strong culture of collaboration and innovation, and I have been able to grow and develop my skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.I also appreciate the company's commitment to diversity and inclusion. They actively promote an inclusive culture, and I have had the opportunity to work with and learn from colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.Overall, I am thrilled to be a part of Legend Footwear and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a supportive, challenging, and rewarding work environment.

Pros

Strong culture of collaboration and innovation, supportive and challenging work environment

17 April 2023
Hi, Thank you for your review. It's great to receive such a positive review from our current employee, and it's a good indication that our company is doing things right. We can only keep up our work in creating a supportive, challenging, and inclusive work environment for our employees.

An amazing company to work for

This is a brilliant place to have a career. The main thing is the great team. All of the managers are supportive. The work is interesting and there's a feeling that we're always moving forward so things change all the time which keeps it fresh and challenging.

18 April 2023
Hello, We are happy that you had an amazing time working with us. Ecommerce is ever changing so we try our best to keep up with what's latest to keep things fresh not just for the company but for our people.

Well Paid, Great Experience in the field of eCommerce

Plenty of room to progress and get to managing levels. Good pay scale plus bonus compared to other companies. Onsite Parking. An ideal place of work with work/life balance. Gaining new experience year after year, Learning new skills, tools and applications. Great place to work and good environment.

Pros

Great team. Supportive managers. Fresh and challenging

Cons

Personally I didn't incur any negatives during my time at the company

18 April 2023
Hi, We couldn't be any happier to know that you had a great time working with us. We always try our best to strike a balance between work and life. Your review just validated our efforts.

Very unorganised and disrespectful supervisor:manager

Worst job I ever had…where do I start1) If you come in late even 5min or make a mistake they charge you money off your wage2)They tell you to stay & do overtime (which is not paid) or threaten you with a warning if you don’t 3)Can never get the days off that you want4)if you work in the warehouse they will send you to work in the shop the next day to cover for someone 5)supervisors and managers are disrespectful to regular workers….Seen a lot and I MEAN A LOT of people work for a day and never come back

Pros

When you get to leave and go home

Cons

When you start the job and deal with these people for 10 hours

22 May 2022
Hello,Our management team follow company code of conduct. It consist of them to observe and have integrity, fairness and have ethics as well as their own performances. We could not function without these. The success of the company in the last 10 years is a good evidence of these rules are being implemented at all times.We have regular training and update the management with all rules and regulations. All employees can always feel free to report any wrongdoings at all times with or without their Identity to HR manager.We maintain a very robust and fair procedure dealing with all complains and we always look to make sure that the work place remain healthy and friendly atmosphere.

Worst decision of my life

It is an unorganised place I. The wage is FLAT RATE, so 10 pounds/hour regardless you have to work 10 hours long on a bank holiday or sunday. You have to work for free for 20-25 minutes a day after your shift ends.The "management" is contraselective. The submissive and dumber the better for promotion.

Pros

N/a

Cons

20 min free work after 5pm

20 August 2021
Our management team follow company code of conduct. It consist of them to observe and have integrity, fairness and have ethics as well as their own performances. We could not function without these. The success of the company in the last 10 years is a good evidence of these rules are being implemented at all times.We have regular training and update the management with all rules and regulations. All employees can always feel free to report any wrongdoings at all times with or without their identity to HR manager.We maintain a very robust and fair procedure dealing with all complains and we always look to make sure that the work place remain healthy and friendly atmosphere.

A very good company to work for

Management is very supportive and excellent working environment. Work and life balance is great also good opportunity to build career.

Pros

Excellent work environment, Colleagues are supportive

Cons

Nothing I can think off

20 April 2023
Hi, we are very happy to know that you found the management to be very supportive. We always want to support our employees to the best of our ability. Building a career doesn't have to compromise work and life balance, and we are glad that you found that with us.

Good work space

I was a former employee of this warehouse.it was a gud experience and great to work there .all staff are supportive and encouraging at my task .the place is gud ambiance and energetic to work there

Pros

No free lunch

24 April 2023
Hi, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know that you had a great experience working with us and that you felt supported and encouraged. We always try to support everyone especially with work, to encourage openness and feel being valued.

Jobs at Legend Footwear

See more jobs

Fun Career and hard work

great company to work for, wish I wouldn't have left but was forced to do family circumstance. great career and future. still trying to get my foot back in the door.

Pros

excellent working experience

24 April 2023
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. You are always welcoming of people who had good stint with us. You are always welcome to reapply.

Well Paid, Great Experience in the field of eCommerce

Gaining new experience year after year, Learning new skills, tools and applications. Great place to work and good environment. Plenty of room to progress and get to managing levels. Good pay scale plus bonus compared to other companies. Paid Overtime during busy periods. Onsite Parking. An ideal place of work with work/life balance.

25 April 2023
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that learned new skills while working with us, we're just happy that you had a great experience overall. We will try our best to keep this up.

Great place to get experience

A work place where you can get good experience and opportunity to grow. Working with these company I felt valued, heard, and my work means something.

Pros

Decent Salary, Good Benefits

Stressful

Had to work during Week ends and Bank holidays. Job contents are not accounting related. Compelled to work after office hours thus affecting work life balance

18 June 2021
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately when a colleague can not complete a task within the deadline the company asks to work paid-overtime in order to complete the task. We believe that this gives benefit both to the company & the employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legend Footwear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Legend Footwear
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?