Legend Footwear
Happiness score is 80 out of 100

Working at Legend Footwear: 24 Reviews

United Kingdom24 reviews

companygoodworkingworkpayhourmanagementgreat

Most ideal place to work and improve your skills

Working with Legend footwear is so flexible. Even if you work for 8 hours straight it is very relaxing. You will be appreciated for your hardwork along with benefits. Flexible hours of work provided with satisfactory pay. Management is so promising that everything is in place and you can work efficiently. You will get to learn lot of new things alond with growth in your management skills.

Pros

Benefits for your hard work

Very unorganised and disrespectful supervisor:manager

Worst job I ever had…where do I start1) If you come in late even 5min or make a mistake they charge you money off your wage2)They tell you to stay & do overtime (which is not paid) or threaten you with a warning if you don’t 3)Can never get the days off that you want4)if you work in the warehouse they will send you to work in the shop the next day to cover for someone 5)supervisors and managers are disrespectful to regular workers….Seen a lot and I MEAN A LOT of people work for a day and never come back

Pros

When you get to leave and go home

Cons

When you start the job and deal with these people for 10 hours

22 May 2022
Hello,Our management team follow company code of conduct. It consist of them to observe and have integrity, fairness and have ethics as well as their own performances. We could not function without these. The success of the company in the last 10 years is a good evidence of these rules are being implemented at all times.We have regular training and update the management with all rules and regulations. All employees can always feel free to report any wrongdoings at all times with or without their Identity to HR manager.We maintain a very robust and fair procedure dealing with all complains and we always look to make sure that the work place remain healthy and friendly atmosphere.

Insights into Legend Footwear

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Very professional, well organised, excellent work ethic

This environment has everything that you need to know about speed on delivering your work load at your station. There is always good commute among the people their, and always willing to help if needed.

Pros

Fun work place and good pay rate

Cons

I cannot think of any thing

Unorganised workplace

This place is full of hideous incompetent people. They don't have the slightest clue how to run a business properly. The workers come and go after a week or so. Voluntary free work is a must after the shift finished. Also the shift is 10 hours long.

Pros

Cons

Pretty much everything

20 October 2021
Hello,Our management team follow company code of conduct. It consist of them to observe and have integrity, fairness and have ethics as well as their own performances. We could not function without these. The success of the company in the last 10 years is a good evidence of these rules are being implemented at all times.We have regular training and update the management with all rules and regulations. All employees can always feel free to report any wrongdoings at all times with or without their identity to HR manager.We maintain a very robust and fair procedure dealing with all complains and we always look to make sure that the work place remain healthy and friendly atmosphere.

Worst decision of my life

It is an unorganised place I. The wage is FLAT RATE, so 10 pounds/hour regardless you have to work 10 hours long on a bank holiday or sunday. You have to work for free for 20-25 minutes a day after your shift ends.The "management" is contraselective. The submissive and dumber the better for promotion.

Pros

N/a

Cons

20 min free work after 5pm

20 August 2021

A very good company to work for

Management is very supportive and excellent working environment. Work and life balance is great also good opportunity to build career.

Pros

Excellent work environment, Colleagues are supportive

Cons

Nothing I can think off

Busy, productive and good team work

I really enjoy working here. The managers and my colleagues are great. The company is really good to work for. Also the pay rate is Excellent.Big opportunities to grow in your career.

Pros

Good pay rate, supportive colleagues, excellent management

Cons

Nothing I can think off

The worst workplace, The worts management.

Nobody care about you, don’t help. When your in the right your supposedly in the wrong. The staff are very slow and when there slowing everything down it’s everyone else’s fault. Poor Management, skilless. Dont pay at time, every day you need to stay extra time (voluntary = unpaid), up to 1 hour. Work 6 days per week and its very hard to get a day off / holidays. Everything you do is wrong, everything you say - wrong. All the time manager / line manager are right but you - never. No rule in the contract is observed. But you have to respect everything carefully. Payroll team aswell very skilless, they do a lot of mistakes.

Pros

Cons

Leave this company

11 June 2021

Productive place to work

Really friendly and experienced staff. Everyone work as a team. Really enjoyed my time there. Great management and really good environment to work and balanced shifts.

Good work space

I was a former employee of this warehouse.it was a gud experience and great to work there .all staff are supportive and encouraging at my task .the place is gud ambiance and energetic to work there

Pros

No free lunch

Fun Career and hard work

great company to work for, wish I wouldn't have left but was forced to do family circumstance. great career and future. still trying to get my foot back in the door.

Pros

excellent working experience

Productive and fun work place

Great place to learn new skills and develop their career. The staff are very friendly and have a positive attitude.Very rewarding for the hard work. You feel valued.very good salary. Great working atmosphere. Very energetic and great place.

Pros

Everyrhing

Well Paid, Great Experience in the field of eCommerce

Gaining new experience year after year, Learning new skills, tools and applications. Great place to work and good environment. Plenty of room to progress and get to managing levels. Good pay scale plus bonus compared to other companies. Paid Overtime during busy periods. Onsite Parking. An ideal place of work with work/life balance.

Amazing place to work at.

Great place for anyone looking to learn new skills and develop their career. The staff are very friendly and have a positive attitude. I have been working here for over six years and have learnt and taken on board vast amounts of stills and knowledge which will help me in the future. Many opportunities available in the company for anyone looking to improve their profession.

Pros

Very competitive pay rates, Good place to develop skills and character.

Productive, fast paced and rewarding - great place to work

Exciting, forward thinking and innovative working environment.Brilliant job and fantastic company to work for.Fully supported by the team and management which leads by example.Hard work is definitely rewarded.Allows to grow and develop as professional and an individual.The company is customer focused and willing to go extra mile for the customer.The job is very versatile and the company provides learning opportunities all the time and helps to develop new skills.

Pros

Excellent salary

Stable Development

My overall experience working with Legend Footwear was very positive.The staff members are very professional and helpful. This an ideal place to improve skills.Also they provide adequate training.Pay wise this company is good also they offer overtime.

Pros

overtime

Great place to get experience

A work place where you can get good experience and opportunity to grow. Working with these company I felt valued, heard, and my work means something.

Pros

Decent Salary, Good Benefits

I worked more than a year as warehouse assistant in this company during this time i learned many things.The management were very approachable and open to new ideas. Good pay rate compare with other companies in similar roles.

Pros

Good environment to work, Free lunches / bbq sometimes

Cons

Nothing I can think off

Ideal place to improve oneself!

Working for Legend Footwear was the best ever decision I made. I have learnt so much that in my current job I hardly have to be confused about any new tasks. My colleagues along with bosses were so friendly and supportive that I felt at home during my working hours.I remember when I first joined as a newbie, they taught me every little thing needed to complete my job.Along with the help of my awesome & supportive colleagues, I was always motivated and eventually grew my confidence at the highest level.I still miss my workplace and my beloved colleagues.

Pros

satisfactory salary

Productive workplace

Friendly and supportive atmosphere. Good salary. Clean and tidy workplace. Very organised. The location is good. Sometimes very busy, especially around bank holidays.

Pros

Free parking.

Cons

Sometimes overtimes.

Stressful

Had to work during Week ends and Bank holidays. Job contents are not accounting related. Compelled to work after office hours thus affecting work life balance

18 June 2021
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately when a colleague can not complete a task within the deadline the company asks to work paid-overtime in order to complete the task. We believe that this gives benefit both to the company & the employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legend Footwear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement