Legend Footwear

Legend Footwear Employee Reviews

Really friendly and experienced staff. Everyone work as a team. Really enjoyed my time there. Great management and really good environment to work and balanced shifts.
I was a former employee of this warehouse.it was a gud experience and great to work there .all staff are supportive and encouraging at my task .the place is gud ambiance and energetic to work there
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
great company to work for, wish I wouldn't have left but was forced to do family circumstance. great career and future. still trying to get my foot back in the door.
Pros
excellent working experience
Great place to learn new skills and develop their career. The staff are very friendly and have a positive attitude.Very rewarding for the hard work. You feel valued.very good salary. Great working atmosphere. Very energetic and great place.
Pros
Everyrhing
Cons
Gaining new experience year after year, Learning new skills, tools and applications. Great place to work and good environment. Plenty of room to progress and get to managing levels. Good pay scale plus bonus compared to other companies. Paid Overtime during busy periods. Onsite Parking. An ideal place of work with work/life balance.
Great place for anyone looking to learn new skills and develop their career. The staff are very friendly and have a positive attitude. I have been working here for over six years and have learnt and taken on board vast amounts of stills and knowledge which will help me in the future. Many opportunities available in the company for anyone looking to improve their profession.
Pros
Very competitive pay rates, Good place to develop skills and character.
Exciting, forward thinking and innovative working environment.Brilliant job and fantastic company to work for.Fully supported by the team and management which leads by example.Hard work is definitely rewarded.Allows to grow and develop as professional and an individual.The company is customer focused and willing to go extra mile for the customer.The job is very versatile and the company provides learning opportunities all the time and helps to develop new skills.
Pros
Excellent salary
My overall experience working with Legend Footwear was very positive.The staff members are very professional and helpful. This an ideal place to improve skills.Also they provide adequate training.Pay wise this company is good also they offer overtime.
Pros
overtime
A work place where you can get good experience and opportunity to grow. Working with these company I felt valued, heard, and my work means something.
Pros
Decent Salary, Good Benefits
I worked more than a year as warehouse assistant in this company during this time i learned many things.The management were very approachable and open to new ideas. Good pay rate compare with other companies in similar roles.
Pros
Good environment to work, Free lunches / bbq sometimes
Cons
Nothing I can think off
Working for Legend Footwear was the best ever decision I made. I have learnt so much that in my current job I hardly have to be confused about any new tasks. My colleagues along with bosses were so friendly and supportive that I felt at home during my working hours.I remember when I first joined as a newbie, they taught me every little thing needed to complete my job.Along with the help of my awesome & supportive colleagues, I was always motivated and eventually grew my confidence at the highest level.I still miss my workplace and my beloved colleagues.
Pros
satisfactory salary
Friendly and supportive atmosphere. Good salary. Clean and tidy workplace. Very organised. The location is good. Sometimes very busy, especially around bank holidays.
Pros
Free parking.
Cons
Sometimes overtimes.
Had to work during Week ends and Bank holidays. Job contents are not accounting related. Compelled to work after office hours thus affecting work life balance
Rubbish staff, don’t care about you, don’t help, when your in the right your supposedly in the wrong. The staff are very slow and when there slowing everything down it’s everyone else’s fault, the company is a fraud.
Bonne experience au sein d'une jeune et ambitieuse compagnie.
I have worked for 4 years in this company and i started as a online sales Customer service agent but i was given a chance to prove myself and i became the Assistant Manager in just 2 years....