Leicestershire Garden Design Company

Leicestershire Garden Design Company Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom8 reviews

Fast, fun, growth

I enjoy working for The Garden Design Company. No 'one' day is the same. It's a fast paced, fun environment and we are continually looking at ways to improve our business and the service we provide to be a 'stand out' garden design and build service provider. We have a culture whereby 'everyone' asks for help if they need it and we proactively learn from mistakes. I personally have learnt so much since joining resulting in significant personal and professional growth.I shocked my friends recently when we were discussing that time on a Sunday evening when you remember it's work the next day.......I don't have that.

Pros

Fast paced, fun environment, all ideas's welcome from all staff, generous rewards, results driven, very focused on numbers and business planning

Cons

Hard work, systems and processes change quickly and regularly

Stressful and tiring

Worked for this company for a while jobs got further away no allowance to travel to and from site normally meant around a 12 hour day very business focused and don’t really seem to be bothered about the people that work for them

Pros

Parking

Cons

Long hours not great pay

Insights into Leicestershire Garden Design Company

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Ambitious and productive place to work

The Garden Design Company is a great place to work.Everyone is encouraged to push themselves out of their comfort zone to achieve their full potential and help them grow in a fun atmosphere. Good performance is always recognised and rewarded well, and full support is given along the way to help people achiever their personal & career goals.

I feel like I've struck gold!

GDC has given me everything I could've wanted from my career and much more. Fast-paced, collaborative, always adapting and evolving, there's never a day I dread going in to work. Your efforts never go unnoticed but you're pushed to be the best self you can be. I always feel I can be open and completely transparent within my team and with the support from management I feel like I've struck gold.

Pros

Rewards, collaboration, team ethos

Cons

Some long hours

A Great Team

A fantastic team or people who work together to achieve targets. We design and build the very highest quality gardens, having fun along the way. A special company which celebrates success and strives for the best. Constantly challenging the status quo and standing out from the rest.

Pros

Job satisfaction and team collaboration

Cons

Non

Fast paced, Productive and Fun place to work

Leicestershire Garden Design is a great place to work. Everyone is encouraged to push themselves out of their comfort zone to achieve their full potential and help them grow in a fun atmoshpere. Good performance is always recognised & rewarded well, and full support is given along the way to help people achieve their personal & career goals.

Operations

Having worked as a manager in the landscaping sector for over 20 years, I have gained vast experience and worked for some good companies. The Garden Design co is a fantastic place to work! We are building something very special here and you this is a great opportunity to join a great team and enjoy the journey.

Pros

Job satisfaction and colleagues.

Productive workplace

Everyday is a difference experience, amazing training and dedication towards employees. From when I first started to present, I have always felt welcomed and part of the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leicestershire Garden Design Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement