LEVC

LEVC Work-life balance reviews

LEVC is such a fast paced business. Everyday is different and always new and interesting projects to work on. The company is ever evolving therefore new opportunities frequently arise. I feel empowered to make decisions and I am supported well by management. LEVC encourage development and I have had lots of positive learning experiences since coming on board with the company. LEVC is very supportive of career progression. The company also promotes cross functional working which creates a great team working environment and LEVC family atmosphere. As with all new and exciting projects there is always lots going on. If you don't enjoy change or working within a fast paced environment then LEVC may not be for you.
Pros
Career progression, Cross functional working, Team working, Collaboration, Brilliant working environment, LEVC family atmosphere.
Cons
Level of Work load
Working in a start-up environment means that you really feel like you can make a difference. Everyone pulls together and no job is too big or too small for any individual. The manufacturing floor and offices are both cutting edge.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LEVC?