Libertatem Healthcare Group

Libertatem Healthcare Group Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom29 reviews

clientsupportstaffpayhourcompanymanagementgood

Mmm not sure yet

Started off to be a good start then after 4 weeks just went down hill never walked out of a placement in my life was so upsetting, This as really affected my confidence but life still goes on you don't get much sleep through the night when doing a 24 hour shift management I thought was good until a telephone conversation I had

Pros

Money good

Cons

No food allowance, only get paid mileage over 60 miles long days

Fast growing company with staff wellbeing at its heart

Work for them for a year and found the management very supportive. Working in complex care can be challenging but rewarding. Only negative is its weekly pay and some of the systems are weird but easy to follow. Online training is very good and regular supervision helps to feel supported.

Insights into Libertatem Healthcare Group

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues

Excellent company to work for!

I highly recommend Libertatem Healthcare to anyone! Its an amazing company who gives you opportunity to learn new skills and be supported at the same time from ops team and clinical team. Although its a national company - everyone is just a phone call away. Good pay also! I have worked here for good few years now and comparing my previous companies...shame I havent joined Libertatem Healthcare earlier.Office staff are polite and supportive. I highly recommend this company!

It’s a good company to work for! Flexible hours, very supportive management.

Like I’ve mentioned above, it’s a good company to work for. Support workers are well looked after, all though it’s 0h contract you do get secure shifts. Very supportive management, amazing team!!!

Flexible and supportive work environment that keeps me busy and engaged.

I thoroughly enjoy my job at Libertatem Healthcare. The people I work with are great, the work is interesting and the management team is supportive.

I joined Libertatem in Sept and have thoroughly enjoyed working here.

I joined Libertatem in Sept and have thoroughly enjoyed working here. Management are really supportive, the office team have been really welcoming and the support workers are amazing in providing a high standard of care to all clients.

Pros

- flexible hours - supportive management - good benefits in the company

avoid

just a mess, plenty of requirements, plenty mandatory trainings, and they lose track of what was said. the job is dangerous, you may get hurt very easily by aggressive clients, its underpaid.

Pros

Cons

long hours, demanding job, dangerous/high risk of injury, dont worth of it

Productive and very comfortable place to work

Honestly Libertatem Healthcare group is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. The management are very responsive to any queries you may have, they do their best to support you, as well as try to accommodate for you depending on your situation.

Pros

Weekly pay, hourly rate, supportive management

Cons

None to note

Great company to work for

I work for Libertatem Healthcare nearly for 3 years and I can't be more happier than I am now. Managers are supportive and salary is great. I've been matched to my client to make sure I am happy in my work environment. Training is provided, apart from office team - there is always support from the nurses. There is always a chance to grow within the company. Highly recommend this company!

Pros

Long shifts

Very poor organisation

It was a simple role, Libertatum were there to manage staff and do the rota. They messed everything up. Communication is appalling. No support at all. Avoid like the plague

Pros

Cons

Rubbish at organising

Great Job that challenges me everyday!

Great role which challenges me daily. Most rewarding thing is seeing the change in my clients as the weeks go by. Never easy but VERY rewarding. Weekly pay is a huge benefit. Management always help me out should i need it. Joined here as a temporary job...I've been here for 2 years now!

Pros

Weekly Pay

Do not work for this company

Terrible company to work for they just fire you for no reason, i got covid and was let go plus management never return your calls didnt get paid properly

Pros

Great clients

Cons

Terrible management

Great company to work for

Management listen and respond. They are fair, honest and professional. Staff and clients are both treated fairly. Training and support ongoing. Rate of pay good.

Pros

Good pay rate, responsive management

Cons

Great company to work for for a while

Not enough consideration to staff or client. Started really well but then became business over care. I felt important initially but was only temporary

Recognise and reward talent / hard work.

This company looked beyond my low experience on paper and were genuinely interested in knowing about me as an individual in the screening process. Management go the extra mile in recognising good work as well as potential - providing opportunities for employees to acquire universal qualifications such as NVQs. The nature of the job entails matching staff with client based on several factors that all three parties (client, employee and case management) reach the consensus that the pairing will be suitable.From what I know, most posts entail working 1-1 with a client a few days a week with options to increase the hours, days and or clients depending on work track, opportunity and compatibility. Often as the only staff member with the client during shift, you have more responsibilities than a standard care position but also more reward. Each day you submit a daily record which allows for lots of detail, which should also improve your writing skills and develop your ability to be more vigilant of both issues and improvements you have observed of the client. However, you also have the opportunity to join the client(s) in a diverse, enjoyable set of activities almost every shift. So far, for me, these have included golf; bowling; go carting. Driving and business insurance will almost always be required, so if you are not a confident driver and are not willing to make substantial commutes to your clients each shift, this position may not be for you.With plenty of room for career development, detailed and constructive feedback from your peers, and a competitive pay rate, -

Pros

Very competitive pay. Excellent management.

Cons

Commutes to clients can be long

Unprofessional

Racist and unprofessional management. Management not supportive at all they do not listen to your problems will fight against you and speak to you like utter rubbish!!

Pros

Cons

Bad management

Worst company to every work for .. dont believe a word In their advert

One of the worst companies I’ve ever workers for!They made promises that were never keptManagement tell lies and twist narratives for their own agenda, they use staff as they please because your on a 0 hour contract.Management hold grudges and play staff off each other.Management don’t support staff hence why the turn over is so high.Honestly horrible company, scroll past their job adverts and save your self the stress and hassle even the description of the role is all lies.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

This is the worst company I’ve work

I won’t working in this company ever again they are soo unprofessional and liars they advertise job for £12 but they give you £11 and you don’t feel is worth working in a environment where you’re not supported not bonus for the job you do

Supportive company to work for.

Started working for this company during the pandemic and have found them very supportive during a difficult time for everyone. It’s good to have a friendly voice at the end of the phone to offer guidance when lone working.....highly recommended.

Pros

Approachable management, good pay for sector

Cons

Good pay - Not a secure enough contract.

OK company to work for. I earnt on average £320 per week and was paid weekly. The Job wasn't secure enough for me to stay at, for example I applied for a mortgage but got turned down because of the type of contract Linertatem offer.Also, I only had one client (25 hours per week) and if the client cancels less than 48hours prior then you don't get paid. Pros would be you get £0.45 per mile and lunch/snacks paid for if its whilst you are with your client. All paper work is done online which makes it very simple. And mileage/expenses is also submitted online. Very organised company just a shame they don't offer full time contracts.Also, you are very likely to have to attend meetings with professionals and most of these are in central London. You get your travel card paid for or travel expenses + parking but its a lot of stress.

Pros

Breakfast/Lunch/Petrol paid for + Parking

Cons

Not secure enough

As a live in

Love working with the company support is great from office staff and management are approachable and easy to talk to work can be can be constant if your prepared to travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Libertatem Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement