Libertatem Healthcare Group

Libertatem Healthcare Group Employee Reviews

Started off to be a good start then after 4 weeks just went down hill never walked out of a placement in my life was so upsetting, This as really affected my confidence but life still goes on you don't get much sleep through the night when doing a 24 hour shift management I thought was good until a telephone conversation I had
Pros
Money good
Cons
No food allowance, only get paid mileage over 60 miles long days
Terrible company to work for they just fire you for no reason, i got covid and was let go plus management never return your calls didnt get paid properly
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Terrible management
Management listen and respond. They are fair, honest and professional. Staff and clients are both treated fairly. Training and support ongoing. Rate of pay good.
Pros
Good pay rate, responsive management
Cons
Not enough consideration to staff or client. Started really well but then became business over care. I felt important initially but was only temporary
This company looked beyond my low experience on paper and were genuinely interested in knowing about me as an individual in the screening process. Management go the extra mile in recognising good work as well as potential - providing opportunities for employees to acquire universal qualifications such as NVQs. The nature of the job entails matching staff with client based on several factors that all three parties (client, employee and case management) reach the consensus that the pairing will be suitable.From what I know, most posts entail working 1-1 with a client a few days a week with options to increase the hours, days and or clients depending on work track, opportunity and compatibility. Often as the only staff member with the client during shift, you have more responsibilities than a standard care position but also more reward. Each day you submit a daily record which allows for lots of detail, which should also improve your writing skills and develop your ability to be more vigilant of both issues and improvements you have observed of the client. However, you also have the opportunity to join the client(s) in a diverse, enjoyable set of activities almost every shift. So far, for me, these have included golf; bowling; go carting. Driving and business insurance will almost always be required, so if you are not a confident driver and are not willing to make substantial commutes to your clients each shift, this position may not be for you.With plenty of room for career development, detailed and constructive feedback from your peers, and a competitive pay rate, - more...
Pros
Very competitive pay. Excellent management.
Cons
Commutes to clients can be long
Racist and unprofessional management. Management not supportive at all they do not listen to your problems will fight against you and speak to you like utter rubbish!!
Pros
Cons
Bad management
One of the worst companies I’ve ever workers for!They made promises that were never keptManagement tell lies and twist narratives for their own agenda, they use staff as they please because your on a 0 hour contract.Management hold grudges and play staff off each other.Management don’t support staff hence why the turn over is so high.Honestly horrible company, scroll past their job adverts and save your self the stress and hassle even the description of the role is all lies.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
I won’t working in this company ever again they are soo unprofessional and liars they advertise job for £12 but they give you £11 and you don’t feel is worth working in a environment where you’re not supported not bonus for the job you do
Started working for this company during the pandemic and have found them very supportive during a difficult time for everyone. It’s good to have a friendly voice at the end of the phone to offer guidance when lone working.....highly recommended.
Pros
Approachable management, good pay for sector
Cons
OK company to work for. I earnt on average £320 per week and was paid weekly. The Job wasn't secure enough for me to stay at, for example I applied for a mortgage but got turned down because of the type of contract Linertatem offer.Also, I only had one client (25 hours per week) and if the client cancels less than 48hours prior then you don't get paid. Pros would be you get £0.45 per mile and lunch/snacks paid for if its whilst you are with your client. All paper work is done online which makes it very simple. And mileage/expenses is also submitted online. Very organised company just a shame they don't offer full time contracts.Also, you are very likely to have to attend meetings with professionals and most of these are in central London. You get your travel card paid for or travel expenses + parking but its a lot of stress.
Pros
Breakfast/Lunch/Petrol paid for + Parking
Cons
Not secure enough
Love working with the company support is great from office staff and management are approachable and easy to talk to work can be can be constant if your prepared to travel
Absolutely vile. Do not listen to a word they say. Was promised ‘full time/contract’ hours and didnt get nowhere near. Also discriminates against people with mental health. I was told i wasnt fit for the company because i had ‘health issues’ when i told them i suffer witb anxiety. Rude and unprofessional and step way out of line asking personal questions they should mot be asking anout personal appointments etc. Do not work here
Pros
Bullying culture from management down which is encouraged from the top. Cold staff. No continuous support. No active listening. Very reactive in a negative way. Poor communicators.
I work as a lone worker with a gentleman in Essex. I’ve found the company supportive and fair. They have a newsletter which is actually worth reading and highlights good staff who have gone the extra mile. The managing directors are approachable. I enjoy my job and would recommend this company
Brilliant company, I can not find any faults :) All the staff are very friendly. If you need any help with any thing, libertatem healthcare group do their best to help ! Thank you for all your support guys.
Pros
All pros
Cons
No cons
Since joining Libertatrm I have found the office and management helpful and supportive. Excellent training from nurses to help me with my client Excellent pay (£11.00+ per hour) Would highly recommend to other carers
Worked in derby for Libertatum, rubbish management and cover your shift for silly reasons yet they have proove that the clients husband was a troublemaker. I was suddenly kicked off my rota until investigating. Couldn’t even offer other work as they only had that one client. Hey there happy to employ someone who has been in prison. Worst people to work for, they don’t Care who they leave jobless even if it’s just before Christmas. Not the place for real carers.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Everything besides the pay.
Official response from Libertatem Healthcare Group
19 November 2018
As you clearly stated you were suspended pending an investigation. Why would you be offered other clients? Derby has a capital "D", Libertatem doesn't have a "U" in it, it's "client's" not "clients", "they're" not "there". Make your own minds up people...........
Don't waste your time after passing phone interview I was given 15 hours of training to complete within 3 days weekend days aswel. I spent 4 hours doing what I can and was told I haven't got the attitude to continue.
Pros
Fair rates of pay
Cons
No hours you will be chucked away at any time