Liberty Global

United Kingdom10 reviews

Clear
3.3Job security & advancement

Learnt a lot

Its difficult to progress within the organisation. They are unable to offer promotion to true talent so people need to leave to get better package. It can take really busy and stressful for a long period of time, working on several projects at the same time which can make you ready and prepared for anything - which is a very positive thing.

Poor leaders

My personal experience Was a very disorganised company. I had a manager who bad little clue and caused additional stress joining the company. I came with little experience but was always honest. Their problem is that if they know something they expect everyone to be able to.

Cons

Poor leadership

Good contract

Short term contract to fulfil immediate needs. E21m contract, a large beast with teams based all over the world. IR35 brought about the end of the contract, as did the C Virus.

Pros

Salary

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work. Id rather not share any more information. I had a good time there over many years and it suited me well. Good luck to anyone who gets a job there.

A large company that is in constant change through buying and selling of business assets. workplace culture is European and UK viewed as asset not part of the long term future of the company

High quality

Smart company to work for, good setup able to understand telco. Recommended. Ambitious and always evolving. Covers many areas of Europe, good sense of direction.

Pros

benefits second to non

Cons

learning organisation

Challenging environment

Working at Liberty Global allowed me very rapidly to grow professional also thanks to very skilled and talented colleagues within my department

It was a challenging experience

It was a challenging experience The company was able to achieve great success within a short period.

Fast Paced environment where hard work is rewarded.

Challenging work load, meritocratic, responsibility given at early stage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement