Liberty Global
View all Liberty Global reviews

Liberty Global

Liberty Global Employee Review

Good contract

Short term contract to fulfil immediate needs. E21m contract, a large beast with teams based all over the world. IR35 brought about the end of the contract, as did the C Virus.

Pros

Salary

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work. Id rather not share any more information. I had a good time there over many years and it suited me well. Good luck to anyone who gets a job there.

Poor leaders

My personal experience Was a very disorganised company. I had a manager who bad little clue and caused additional stress joining the company. I came with little experience but was always honest. Their problem is that if they know something they expect everyone to be able to.

Cons

Poor leadership

Very Large Organisation

Large organisation are difficult as they constantly change their minds, which would make them better suited to an agile mindset but deep down they are waterfall. Constantly changing sub-contractors , very thin almost non-existent procedure for escalation, But a good atmosphere and a lot of professional people trying to do good things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Liberty Global with

Liberty Global reviews by location

Learn about Liberty Global in popular locations

• Liberty Global
  • Good contract
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?