Liberty Mutual Insurance

Working at Liberty Mutual Insurance: Latest Liberty Mutual Insurance Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,987 reviews

Professional work environment

A typical day at work would include assisting to the needs of my department. This was mainly organisation including archiving folders and sorting of clients accounts. I learnt basic procedures such as setting up excel spreadsheets to monitor clients accounts, I also learnt how organisational skills are so important within a company that has many departments. Co-workers were friendly and reassuring to talk to, they were very open and patient to help me with tasks that I was unsure of, they also made me feel very comfortable in the office. The hardest part of the job was probably dealing with numbers because personally I find it difficult with managing numbers but nonetheless I enjoyed challenging myself and trying the hardest I can in order to understand the job at hand.

Pros

Good experience for what office jobs entail

great employer!

Liberty Mutual supports diversity and inclusion (not just catch phrases) and also work/life balance, by, among other things, encouraging work-from-home. And they are charitable (they gave the third-most among all Massachusetts companies last year). There is an openness on the part of management that I’ve not experienced at other places. Managers defer to and trust their employees to get the job done. And they pay well!

Insights into Liberty Mutual Insurance

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose

highly productive working envirronment

I found this to me a great working environment that has clear personal objectives, a supportive management system and a great culture! This Job required me to deal directly with both new and existing customers. The skills and experience that I have developed through my time in the company has been irreplaceable.

Pros

friendly working environment, chance of career progression, flexible holiday hours

Cons

The only con I can find with the company is that I no longer work there!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Liberty Mutual Insurance?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Mutual Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement