Liberty Mutual Insurance
View all Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance Employee Review

highly productive working envirronment

I found this to me a great working environment that has clear personal objectives, a supportive management system and a great culture! This Job required me to deal directly with both new and existing customers. The skills and experience that I have developed through my time in the company has been irreplaceable.

Pros

friendly working environment, chance of career progression, flexible holiday hours

Cons

The only con I can find with the company is that I no longer work there!

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

great employer!

Liberty Mutual supports diversity and inclusion (not just catch phrases) and also work/life balance, by, among other things, encouraging work-from-home. And they are charitable (they gave the third-most among all Massachusetts companies last year). There is an openness on the part of management that I’ve not experienced at other places. Managers defer to and trust their employees to get the job done. And they pay well!

Professional work environment

A typical day at work would include assisting to the needs of my department. This was mainly organisation including archiving folders and sorting of clients accounts. I learnt basic procedures such as setting up excel spreadsheets to monitor clients accounts, I also learnt how organisational skills are so important within a company that has many departments. Co-workers were friendly and reassuring to talk to, they were very open and patient to help me with tasks that I was unsure of, they also made me feel very comfortable in the office. The hardest part of the job was probably dealing with numbers because personally I find it difficult with managing numbers but nonetheless I enjoyed challenging myself and trying the hardest I can in order to understand the job at hand.

Pros

Good experience for what office jobs entail

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Mutual Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Liberty Mutual Insurance with

Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews by location

• Liberty Mutual Insurance
  • highly productive working envirronment