LIBERTY

LIBERTY Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews

....HR is not confidential you are under pressure to meet targets and if you do meet targets you are seen as a threat it is very long hours. But a friendly place and a beautiful building to work in

Pros

Commission

Cons

Very long hours

No organisation or management

Worst place I have ever worked for! Was treated like garbage worked down to the bone with zero thanks for going the extra mile then got rid off before the 2 year period comes about just before Christmas may I add! Wouldn't waste my time working for this company there pathetic and dont care about there employees!

Pros

Zero

Cons

They dont care

Fun workplace in the heart of Carnaby street

Beautiful building to work in with the hustle and bustle of Central London and tourists excited to visit. The team and supervisors are a pleasure to work with and encourage you to do your best everytime.

Pros

Loyalty staff discounts

Cons

N/a

No clue behind the scenes

No chance to get any further within the business as an intern you are doing the jobs they don't want to do with no chance to prove yourself to anyone.

Fun and Creative atmosphere

I am responsible for developing positive relationships with parents and carers for these young people together with other members of staff to ensure the group works towards a performance that everyone has contributed to and can be proud of.

Creative, iconic Brand Destination

This is one of the world’s most famous destinations offering an array of products to suit all. Famed for its fabrics and rich texture it’s no stranger to developing creative talent and sourcing the very best brands. And people to elevate this unique stores qualities. One of/if not the greatest roles I have ever had.

Pros

Incredible BRAND!!!

Cons

Little progression due to small nature of the team

Productive and fun

The best department store i have ever worked in. It has its own character. the management team are very professional and everyone is easy going. Amazing training.

Pros

win alot of incentives

Fulfilling place to work

Liberty is an integrated organisation with 600 volunteers and staff that sets up education and medical projects across Africa including setting up schools for less privileged pupils, sinking boreholes, and the purchase of Mobile Operating Theatres.

Good for making your personal stamp

A place where you have freedom to express personality, great colleagues and beautiful store. The only disadvantages as salary is less than competitors and things are little disorganised - no consistency. The customers are quirky which is the rewarding part

Liberty

This job is good because of the people you work with. This is what makes it bearable. The team is far too small for the job they do but they have great people working in the department so you never feel like you are overwhelmed.

Gorgeous fabrics

Even though it was an internship, it was great to have an insight into the working environment. Great fabrics and lovely to look at the past swatches that had been created.

Fantastic place to work

I have been working for Liberty Group 9 months now and I love my job, the company as a whole are fantastic and the work ethic is amazing. What Liberty Group do for young adults is truly admiring.

Pros

Great company

Cons

Night Shifts

Great fun to work there, met a lot of great colleagues and customers, has a high standard of customer service and presentation. Thoroughly enjoyed my time there, and learnt a lot.

Cons

Very Long hours, not many breaks (if any)

Work

During the morning period we want stock and organise all of the blinds which were going to be delivered to customers that day before checking all the orders are correct. We would then set of to the destination and carry out the work which is required. Upon return to the shop we would inform our manager of any information required and continue to do these deliveries throughout the day.

Challenging working place

- Push to excellence - Following the trade very closely - Managing a Sales Assistant team - learn to keep a human part in the management and still push hard on target achievement. - Setting up and preparing the Sales period.

productive and fun

nice co-workerssupportive managementamazing customershardest part-large deliveriesenjoyable part-serving customers

Pros

atmosphere

Cons

long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIBERTY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LIBERTY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?