Lidl Pay & benefits reviews: Logistics AssociateReview this company
Logistics Associate2 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7,718 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The warehouse in Fredericksburg, VA is horrible. There is little training before they cut you loose and expect you to perform like you have been there for every. The supervisors just drive around on their fork lifts micro-managing, and tracking workers and really don't help do anything during their shifts, let alone train any one. The hours and schedule are also terrible and they will just tell you that you are working an extra hour or two or you need to come in early. You start mid morning and work until late evening, so the whole day is shot. They are not flexible with their schedules, so be prepared to work just about every weekend or only get one day off or get any days that you request off. Employees are consistently getting fired or walking out on their own. The job wouldn't be that bad for the pay, but the scheduling and management or lack there of, makes it a horrible place to work. Upper management to look into why there are so many vacant openings, firings, and walks...hint look to your supervisors.
Starting pay and benifits are ok
short breaks, micro management, little training, no opportunity for advancement
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Lidl reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lidl. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7,718 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Lidl with
Questions about Lidl
- What should you wear to an interview at Lidl?57 people answered
- How are the working hours at Lidl?25 people answered
- What is the Lidl employee discount?20 people answered
- Do Lidl allow people with coloured hair? I really don't want to have to go a natural colour for the …18 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Lidl?17 people answered
- On the job do you have to work weekends? The job advertisement does not say what days and how many h…16 people answered
- Does Lidl require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Lidl do and h…8 people answered
- I have a larceny on my background from 6 years ago and counting, and got a job offer, do you think t…7 people answered
- How many hours is part time work6 people answered
- Does a duty manager wear a different uniform than a sales assistant?6 people answered