Lifeline24 Limited
Happiness score is 47 out of 100

Lifeline24 Limited Culture reviews

Clear

Would recommend!

Such a great place to come every day. A home away from home. Excellent staff and location. Management brilliant - everything you could wish for. Exciting developments also

Relaxed, fun and forward thinking company

Since joining here, I have been given realistic and achievable targets. The pay scale is clear and achievable too. You are supported by managers and the operations supervisor is very hands on and supporting and does not take a back seat role. The company is a forward thinking, and fastly growing business with a bright future. I feel i can speak to my seniors with any issues and they will support me with my progression.

Pros

Dress down everyday, relaxed sales environment, great management

Productive and Excellent Workspace

Since starting here, I have been introduced to a fun and motivating workplace. Staff/Colleagues are always helpful and will look after one another. Lifeline24 always looks to make everyday at work fun and motivating. Management are impeccable and are always supportive.

Pros

Great Benefits, Adaptable and Productive Workspace

20 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. We do all we can as a company to ensure every member of staff has an enjoyable working environment :-)Many thanks,The HR Team.

Be careful & cautious Not what’s expected

The idea of this job is great but the reality is shocking. Be prepared to be overworked overstretched and literally squeezed for the generous hourly pay. You are tasked to do so much that the focus from your actual job escapes. It should be call handler/admin worker/everything else they want to throw your way. Focus should be on clients safety and their workers mental well-being but sadly not. The managers do not support, support comes from fellow colleagues who are brilliant but you can often see & hear from them how stressful the job is and how deflated they are. Most are eager to get away. You are watched like big brother and all your targets are sent to everyone to see including areas of improvement. Just wrong and degrading, wrong way to motivate people. Although for some this may very well motivate you but i didn’t come across many. There are good points and benefits in working there but it seems the call team are hardest hit with stress levels and demands asked of them. The senior team seem to be trying their best and have great ideas it’s a shame the managers don’t support them and run them down in front of staff who could actually benefit from their ideas such as duvet days. This could be great place to work if only the workers were actually listened to.

Pros

Great ideas - supportive colleagues

Cons

Stressful environment- Big brother - degrading targets - unsupportive management

21 July 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve and ensure that the work environment remains both productive and supportive. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Brilliant place

Lovely place to work, great team that is very supportive and always there to help when needed, great teamwork. Really enjoy working with a great team of people and also being able to have fun at work can make all the difference.

Pros

parking

Love My Job!

I have been here for a few years now and I'm very happy here. The team I work with are all lovely and I feel very looked after by our management team. My role is always changing so I never feel bored at work. We have clear targets and goals to reach which provides a bit of competition and motivation.

Pros

Great work environment, varied work

Bad place to work

No support from management, no career prospects, poor pay, bullying culture, I could go on and list the issues this company has. The directions have no real clear direction for the company either. Well other than focussing on the board game sister company!

Pros

There’s one or two nice people that work there

Cons

Directors, pay, hours, lack of progression

Varied Team-Based Work

Excellent place to work. Other staff members are really friendly and ready to help, and management is very encouraging of any ideas to streamline processes.

Magnificent company to work for with brilliant and supportive managment!

Having a very enjoyable experience working at Lifeline24, where all the management staff are incredibly supportive and create an incredibly positive workplace culture. There is also a really strong support network that is provided from the management staff who inspire us to work to the best of our ability! Incredibly fulfilling to help out elderly people when they need essential support. Also receive a wide range of perks and workplace benefits such as discounts and vouchers at local businesses within the city. Overall, a superb company to work for!

Brilliant place to work!

Brilliant atmosphere at work with great colleagues. Great opportunity for progression and management very supportive - they're there for you to laugh with or cry on. Would highly recommend

Jobs at Lifeline24 Limited

See more jobs

Absalutley Fantastic!

Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great. 10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....

Fabulous

Staff and management are brilliant. I’ve never worked for a company who make their staff feel so valued and make a great effort to find out areas in which staff would like to see improvement/ change. The work is satisfying and the staff are like family. The prospects for career progression are available for suitable staff. A very happy and friendly place to work.

Good team camaraderie

The job has great potential, however training was inadequate leading to issues that were not resolved. Team leaders require more training in staff management which includes the older staff members. Pay packages need to be improved, currently low for the hours and stress levels experienced. Also a fairer structure of holiday rotas needs to be implemented.

Pros

Good team spirit.

Cons

Low pay.

Could not imagine a better place to work

I have absolutely loved my time working at Lifeline. The office is fun and everyone is super friendly. We have targets to work towards which keeps it exciting and makes you feel as though you are always improving. And the Office dog days are great too!

6 August 2019
Thank you for leaving a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Customer Service team, we have such a fantastic team!

Lifeline24

I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.

22 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

22 May 2019

Team of amazing caring people

I loved working here, just found the shifts didn't work aroud my family situation. The team were really supportive and everyone worked hard to look after the customers and make them a real priority. The hardest part of the job was multi tasking between calls and administration.

Pros

Lovely bunch of people

Cons

Shift times

Lots to do, days went very quickly

Loved my time here an an intern from UEA. Came in as a project manager and quickly progressed to a full-time role. The people were great, really friendly and sociable, the work was tough but fun - a great challenge. I feel like i've started my career off on the right note. Left to move nearer to my family.

Pros

friendly, you are pushed to achieve your goals and really make a difference

Cons

office isnt close enough to my family!

Sounds cheesy but I really love my job!

I really love working here. Not much to say really other than: great atmosphere, lovely (and this is definitely the best part of my job) colleagues - we all get on so well and do a lot outside of work too, a lot of communication within the business so we know what’s going on in other departments and we are encouraged to come up with new ideas and projects to drive the business forwards. Really flexible working hours too!!

Pros

Staff perks like cheap cinema tickets, free food etc.

Cons

A few offices all within 5 mins but you don’t know some people as well as others

Always fun, great people

The people at Lifeline24 make this the best place to work in Norwich hands down. Everyone is so willing to help me reach my fullest potential, pushing me to think for myself and achieve touch targets much faster and better than i would have anywhere else. It gives me such a great sense of satisfaction! I am able to come up with my own goals and work how i want and with who i want to achieve them, i am treated like a manager before i even am one!

Pros

fun, friendly people. Always pushed to reach my potential.

Cons

buses in the evening only come every 30 minutes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24 Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement