Lifeline24 Limited logo

Lifeline24 Limited Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Great Co-Workers in an Encouraging Environment

Since I began working here, the superiors in my team have been very encouraging and supportive of my work and ideas. I've had opportunities to work across many departments, which has been a great way to expand my knowledge of the company and work with many staff members in their respective sectors. All in all, I always feel like my ideas and work is respected and listened to. Whenever I have needed help or guidance, I know where to go and know that this will be given to me. If I have ever had a spark of interest in a certain area, this has been listened to and evolved into work being given to me to further develop and explore these interests. Many people I have met here are warm and friendly and I continue to enjoy working for and with them. The work can be fast-paced, but this is worked through as a team, also it's a great way to thrive and learn. I really enjoy my department and it's given me an opportunity to explore interests and career paths that I had not ever considered before working here.

Pros

Supportive Managers

20 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. We pride ourselves in our friendly and welcoming staff which is great to hear that you feel the same way!Many thanks,The HR Team.

Exciting Workplace

A very friendly and exciting environment to be in. I have learnt so much in the time I have spent here so far and I'm looking forward to see what comes next.

20 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. We also look forward to seeing where your time at the company takes you :-)Many thanks,The HR Team.

Good advancement and development

Lifeline24 is a really fast paced workplace. There's always plenty going on to get stuck into, and alongside this there's lots of chances for personal and career growth.

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. With the rapid expansion of the company, there are always new challenges and tasks to undertake, and we pride ourselves in encouraging employees to pursue these opportunities for advancement.Many thanks,The HR Team.

Rewarding, Driven & Refreshing

Since starting to work for this company at the start of the year, I am personally surprised about how much you unconsciously develop so many employability skills and grow in to a well rounded customer focused and objective driven person. This was all down to the thriving and exciting new management that has complimented this already developing company in to a healthy balance of performance targets while keeping the same moral compass that is needed to excel here. the welcoming feel in the office is refreshing and surprising, which shuns away from the sleepy office stereotypes.you get rewarded for your hard work here and it never goes unnoticed. As long as you do not feel entitled to have a underwhelming work ethic, you will reap the benefits.

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. As a company, we aim to break from the stereotypical office mould and to create a positive and motivating experience for all of our staff working here at Lifeline24 and are pleased to hear that our employees facilitate the creation of such an atmosphere.Many thanks,The HR Team.

An Exciting Place to Work!

Lifeline is a very fast growing company which means things are always evolving. Staff are encouraged to suggest ways to drive the company forward, with a weekly process change committee in place that any employee can attend to suggest a process improvement. You have to work hard to keep up but personally this is why I love the job as no two days are the same and you really get to be included in the growth of the company.

Pros

Zatu vouchers, flexi time, dog days, fast growing company, lots of opportunities

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. We love to involve our staff in our progression and development as a company any way we can. Our employee's voices matter to us greatly, we hope they continue to provide their opinions and ideas with regards to the company's future.Many thanks,The HR Team.

Do not work here!

Having worked here for the last 6 months, I can honestly say it’s the worst working environment I have ever experienced. Being an apprentice I felt massively underpaid for the extreme amount of tasks I was doing each day. I would complete as many tasks as possible and often find myself getting pulled up for not prioritising them correctly, however being an apprentice I’m not overly familiar with knowing how to prioritise each task but this was never taught to me. I was taught what I needed to know for the role and nothing outside of that, which meant it was hard to explain to my tutor that I haven’t learnt anything new. When I failed to complete a task I was pulled aside for a chat and I was basically blamed for everything despite there being more senior members of staff who all had the opportunity to complete the same task as me. I was constantly stressed and my mental health was taking a hit but whenever I raised my concerns they were ignored. Members of staff would ignore me when I tried to help them because they felt as though an apprentice shouldn’t be allowed to assist them or explain something to them. Lifeline24 exploits apprentices by underpaying them and over working them. I wasn’t treated with much respect and I felt very much at the bottom of the company. Staff can be friendly and so can management sometimes, however that’s the only positive I would say for this company. I had never been more stressed in a role before I came here and I hope some day apprenticeship rules can be changed so companies like Lifeline24 can stop exploiting them and treating them like dirt. -

Pros

Cons

Bad pay, exploitation of apprentices.

22 March 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve and make the company a wonderful place to work. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Rewarding Industry

At Lifeline24, it is incredibly rewarding knowing you are helping others get the support they need. There is always the opportunity to work in new departments, undergo training, and grow your skillset.

Pros

Free Parking, Company Welfare, Training

Cons

N/a

22 March 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24! Many thanks, the HR Team.

Bad place to work

No support from management, no career prospects, poor pay, bullying culture, I could go on and list the issues this company has. The directions have no real clear direction for the company either. Well other than focussing on the board game sister company!

Pros

There’s one or two nice people that work there

Cons

Directors, pay, hours, lack of progression

Fabulous

Staff and management are brilliant. I’ve never worked for a company who make their staff feel so valued and make a great effort to find out areas in which staff would like to see improvement/ change. The work is satisfying and the staff are like family. The prospects for career progression are available for suitable staff. A very happy and friendly place to work.

Growing Business

Great company to come and work for if your first time in employment, values home grown skills. Growth is very quick allowing for the right people to progress if they want.

3 September 2019
Thank you for leaving a review! It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying working at Lifeline24 :-)

Jobs at Lifeline24 Limited

See more jobs

Lifeline24

I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.

22 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

22 May 2019

Fun and Fast-Paced

The best bit about working here is how much you learn. Each day, there is something different to do and learn. The people here are amazing - very friendly, supportive and kind. There are regular work events. Within 6 months, I gained a promotion which I love and challenges me both professional and personally.

Pros

Colleagues, Challenging

Cons

Shift Pattern

3 April 2019
Thank you for your lovely comments! Congratulations on your promotion, you are a true asset to the Lifeline24 family.

It's like being apart of one big family!

I have been working for Lifeline24 for a couple of years and have loved my time here. The people that work here are lovely and will go above and beyond to help you if you need it. We have social events often which is a great opportunity for us to spend time together outside of work - we're like one big family! There are always opportunities for career change/progression which has helped me learn some really helpful skills.

Pros

Amazing colleagues and relaxed working environment.

Cons

Can't think of any!

3 April 2019

Enjoyable experience

I worked for Lifeline24 as a digital marketing intern and I really enjoyed my experience. The staff is really welcoming and nice, you immediately feel at ease. I had the opportunity to learn a lot, especially about PPC. I was given various tasks covering different aspects of marketing: copywriting, PR, PPC. So it is definitely a great experience to learn a lot after uni. I really feel more qualified and more confident now and I am very thankful to the team who gave me the chance to develop my skills whilst always staying understanding and positive with me.

Pros

Great team - Various projects

Very enjoyable workplace

I have been an apprentice for this company for a couple of months now, overall its been a very enjoyable experience, all of the staff are friendly and approachable, the training provided has been easy to understand and the managers are always eager to answer any questions. Work can be very fast paced, but as someone who enjoys being kept busy this is perfect for me!

Pros

Kept busy, friendly staff, nice working environment

Cons

none so far

Lots to do, days went very quickly

Loved my time here an an intern from UEA. Came in as a project manager and quickly progressed to a full-time role. The people were great, really friendly and sociable, the work was tough but fun - a great challenge. I feel like i've started my career off on the right note. Left to move nearer to my family.

Pros

friendly, you are pushed to achieve your goals and really make a difference

Cons

office isnt close enough to my family!

This company need Sales fellows not IT Enginers

This company need Sales fellows, not IT Engineers, Do not waste time, find another company There is no possibility of development and promotion Thank you

Pros

NONe

Cons

I have worked at lifeline24 nearly a year and a half. The potential to progress in this company is great, like no other place I’ve worked. If you put the hard work in your will be rewarded. As well as the fact I really enjoy my job, I work with an amazing group of people which makes my job even better. A lovely bunch to work with who welcome new people with open arms.

Pros

Great Career progression

Cons

To many yummy options on buffet day

Couldn’t say anything better

Couldn’t imagine my life not working here. The management are so helpful and always support you in your advancement. I already feel like i’ve come so far, and i’ve only been here for just over half a year. The work family are just that, not a bad person here. Again, I can’t recommend this place enough.

Pros

Great community, Good hours, Advancement with hard work

Cons

Started at the bottom now we're here

I was a bartender when Lifeline 24 scooped me up. I started in an admin position but quickly rose to a trusted specialist position where my skills were recognised and opinions are respected. This is a great first job for developing skills and experience.

Pros

Social atmosphere and Opportunities for growth

Cons

None that I can think of

The best company i have ever worked for!

I have never worked for a company where i have felt more included and like my opinion means so much, not just to my peers but to the management team too. We were given so much autonomy within our work that we had the space to learn and grow as we wanted to, specialising ourselves in our chosen fields while also dabbling in various other projects with other departments with ease. The unfortunate sole reason for leaving was moving too far away to be able to commute. If this was not a necessity i suspect i would still be working there for many many years!

Pros

fantastic atmosphere, progression, autonomy

Cons

none!