Lifeline24 Limited logo
Happiness score is 50 out of 100Below average

Lifeline24 Limited Management reviews

Clear

Fast-paced, Challenging, Dynamic

My favourite thing about working at LL24 is the support from colleagues that you receive, all working toward the same goal. There is always an opportunity to grow and learn new skills within a relatively new and expanding company

Pros

Family-feel, support from management, learning new things

Cons

Can become a bit stressful when busy, no paid overtime but flexi-time instead

22 March 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24! Many thanks, the HR Team.

Not a nice place

Do not work here as an apprentice! You will be given everybody’s work that they can’t be bothered to do. Never given enough time to actually complete your learning. They say you’re supposed to learn on the job over the time of your apprenticeship but I was thrown straight in and made to learn everything in my first 3 days. As an apprentice you feel very looked down on. £4.45 an hour is not enough money for the amount of work you do, although it is apprenticeship minimum wage, you would think they would up the pay slightly due to the overload of work they make you do. The company is just not a nice place to work, there’s always drama everybody has these little groups so it’s hard to fit in with in with anyone when you’re new. The team leaders are supposed to be the ones you go to when you need help or have a problem but they are the last people you want to talk to as they’re just rude and belittling. Their extremely high staff turnover shows that nobody can stand staying here for long enough, Really don’t recommend working here.

Pros

About 3 nice staff in the building

Cons

Over worked, underpaid

Productive and Excellent Workspace

Since starting here, I have been introduced to a fun and motivating workplace. Staff/Colleagues are always helpful and will look after one another. Lifeline24 always looks to make everyday at work fun and motivating. Management are impeccable and are always supportive.

Pros

Great Benefits, Adaptable and Productive Workspace

20 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. We do all we can as a company to ensure every member of staff has an enjoyable working environment :-)Many thanks,The HR Team.

Not a great place for anyone

It isn't a great place to work. On the ground level you are surrounded by a great team but as soon as you look up to the senior management side of things it gets really hazy. Processes agreed by the customer service senior manager are made without even knowing how to do the job. Decisions on who comes and goes depends on how long you have been here and when your 'employment rights' kick in. If you haven't been here for more than 2 years and they don't like you then good luck.Seems like the company is going in a very hard sales direction which on the face of it is good but just like the above - Don't sell enough then out the door you go. Which is a shame as like me I am customer focused and technical minded. I am a current employee and I would not advise it. The only good thing about the company is how the team is run by the day to day team leaders. They're most likely looking to leave also and if they do then most other will walk with them. The customer Service team is moments away from crumbling and that is mostly due to one of the operational supervisors. Such a shame.

Pros

Ground level working and support from colleagues

Cons

Hopefully you read the above.

Rewarding, Driven & Refreshing

Since starting to work for this company at the start of the year, I am personally surprised about how much you unconsciously develop so many employability skills and grow in to a well rounded customer focused and objective driven person. This was all down to the thriving and exciting new management that has complimented this already developing company in to a healthy balance of performance targets while keeping the same moral compass that is needed to excel here. the welcoming feel in the office is refreshing and surprising, which shuns away from the sleepy office stereotypes.you get rewarded for your hard work here and it never goes unnoticed. As long as you do not feel entitled to have a underwhelming work ethic, you will reap the benefits.

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. As a company, we aim to break from the stereotypical office mould and to create a positive and motivating experience for all of our staff working here at Lifeline24 and are pleased to hear that our employees facilitate the creation of such an atmosphere.Many thanks,The HR Team.

Unhealthy Atmosphere

When I started at the company, there was a family feel and everyone was really close-knit. I enjoyed my job but did not feel highly valued. I was motivated by my coworkers. Management is inexperienced and less than ideal but my colleagues were always supportive and we tried to bring each other up. I loved that my job was customer service and we were there to help people. Supervisors are tightly managed by senior management and it seems as though they are not motivated at all. Customer service supervisors have nil training yet are in charge of a large team. Our managers did not push us or take on any of our opinions, and the company always hired people that they could get on with on a personal level rather than people who would be exceed at customer service. Regardless I must admit that supervisors were good in terms of looking after us and making the job enjoyable. They always agreed with us but we’re frightened to tell senior management our complaints. At the start of the year, the director and senior management exposed the nature of the company and were obviously fed up with the inexperienced supervisory team. There was a big shift from being a small family run company to being a large corporation that cared most about making money and not customers. They brought in new management that was ex-hard sales and have new management a higher position than everyone in the customer service team with a large amount of power which was not reigned in at all. New management was unfortunately very poisonous for such a close knit happy team and sales focus was pushed far too quickly. The -

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

New management

20 July 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve and make the company a wonderful place to work. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Be careful & cautious Not what’s expected

The idea of this job is great but the reality is shocking. Be prepared to be overworked overstretched and literally squeezed for the generous hourly pay. You are tasked to do so much that the focus from your actual job escapes. It should be call handler/admin worker/everything else they want to throw your way. Focus should be on clients safety and their workers mental well-being but sadly not. The managers do not support, support comes from fellow colleagues who are brilliant but you can often see & hear from them how stressful the job is and how deflated they are. Most are eager to get away. You are watched like big brother and all your targets are sent to everyone to see including areas of improvement. Just wrong and degrading, wrong way to motivate people. Although for some this may very well motivate you but i didn’t come across many. There are good points and benefits in working there but it seems the call team are hardest hit with stress levels and demands asked of them. The senior team seem to be trying their best and have great ideas it’s a shame the managers don’t support them and run them down in front of staff who could actually benefit from their ideas such as duvet days. This could be great place to work if only the workers were actually listened to.

Pros

Great ideas - supportive colleagues

Cons

Stressful environment- Big brother - degrading targets - unsupportive management

21 July 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve and ensure that the work environment remains both productive and supportive. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Toxic

They have a very high turn over of staff, with good reason. The company is not 100% legal and they will protect anyone who brings in the most money to the company regardless of staff wellbeing. The overall atmosphere is toxic and you are not able to speak up about your concerns what so ever. They apply pressure on your day to day role adding more and more too it without compensation.

Pros

fair pay

Cons

too many to count

21 July 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Do not work here!

Having worked here for the last 6 months, I can honestly say it’s the worst working environment I have ever experienced. Being an apprentice I felt massively underpaid for the extreme amount of tasks I was doing each day. I would complete as many tasks as possible and often find myself getting pulled up for not prioritising them correctly, however being an apprentice I’m not overly familiar with knowing how to prioritise each task but this was never taught to me. I was taught what I needed to know for the role and nothing outside of that, which meant it was hard to explain to my tutor that I haven’t learnt anything new. When I failed to complete a task I was pulled aside for a chat and I was basically blamed for everything despite there being more senior members of staff who all had the opportunity to complete the same task as me. I was constantly stressed and my mental health was taking a hit but whenever I raised my concerns they were ignored. Members of staff would ignore me when I tried to help them because they felt as though an apprentice shouldn’t be allowed to assist them or explain something to them. Lifeline24 exploits apprentices by underpaying them and over working them. I wasn’t treated with much respect and I felt very much at the bottom of the company. Staff can be friendly and so can management sometimes, however that’s the only positive I would say for this company. I had never been more stressed in a role before I came here and I hope some day apprenticeship rules can be changed so companies like Lifeline24 can stop exploiting them and treating them like dirt. -

Pros

Cons

Bad pay, exploitation of apprentices.

22 March 2021

Exciting yet Accommodating - Great!

When I saw the job advertisement, I was so excited as I had heard great things about Lifeline24! As soon as I stepped in for my interview, I knew I would get on well there. With great staff and supportive management, everyone quickly made sure that I found my feet. It also has to be said that the way in which they have dealt with the pandemic has been amazing. Lifeline24 is an up and coming company that I am so happy to be a part of.

Pros

Amazing senior management staff

Jobs at Lifeline24 Limited

See more jobs

Don’t do it!

I honestly don’t know where to start with writing a review on this company, the job of answering the calls is great so satisfying but the admin your expected to do as well is to much and the pressure of what’s expected is a joke. I mean what’s more important someone’s life or a form?The management have absolutely no idea of the pressures call handlers are under, they think they do but unless you are taken the calls u have no idea. You have managers that constantly email about mistakes you’ve made. Other managers can be supportive but only to their advantage.The only thing that kept me going were the other call handlers we all supported each other and had each other’s back.If I had to get an alarm pendant for a relative I certainly would not buy one from here, it’s dangerous how understaffed they are and how tired and pressured the staff are.The perks that are promised are non existent there is barely any car parking due to tents in the car park for the brother company Zatu which is the favourite company.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Too many

Love My Job!

I have been here for a few years now and I'm very happy here. The team I work with are all lovely and I feel very looked after by our management team. My role is always changing so I never feel bored at work. We have clear targets and goals to reach which provides a bit of competition and motivation.

Pros

Great work environment, varied work

Amazing team to work with and great career progression.

I work in the Customer Service Team at Lifeline24 and my day-to-day involves answering customer questions over the phone, taking technical calls, and working on my focus area. Since starting here I have progressed up the salary scale within a couple of months and have been supported by management to continue to progress in the company. Everyone on the team is friendly and chatty. People are always more than happy to help with any question I have. The job is fast-paced and deals with customers every day but you are supported by the whole team if you are ever stuck. I most enjoy the freedom I am given to work on improving the company and managers never fail to recognise our input (rewarded with prizes!)

Pros

dog days, massages, games vouchers

22 March 2021

Don’t bother, it’s full of apprentices

Management is poor, very young team with no experience. The whole company is made up of young apprentices. Nothing wrong with them but just cheap labour. Warehouse team is probably the best part to work in than any other office roles.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Long hours, bad management

Bad place to work

No support from management, no career prospects, poor pay, bullying culture, I could go on and list the issues this company has. The directions have no real clear direction for the company either. Well other than focussing on the board game sister company!

Pros

There’s one or two nice people that work there

Cons

Directors, pay, hours, lack of progression

Varied Team-Based Work

Excellent place to work. Other staff members are really friendly and ready to help, and management is very encouraging of any ideas to streamline processes.

worst ever

Worst job i have ever worked in. You call these managers? ones slack and the other is critical. No training. Horrible shifts. bad pay. And bullying. No help.Breaks run over. Horrible staff.

horrible

I have not been here long and i handed my notice in. This is the most horrific working environment and to stressful. The managers pass of training on staff who dont want to. You are made to feel very awkward. Did not like this at all. Lack of training, terrible pay and awful shift hours. Some bullies here to that are to power head happy.

Bad managment

I used to work for a bar in Norwich and i thought that was Bad. BUT HERE Managers were always chatting while you are on a emergency call about her dating life and where never really helpful. She was so slack and had to ask her constantly for any help. High turn over of staff. Bullying in the work place. Disgusting kitchen. Bad pay and none existent breaks. Only good thing was home time.

Pros

home time

Cons

everything

nigtmare

I never known a place with none existent managers, they are worst than some staff not knowing how things are run? they say opposite things. Useless with help. Then they bite at you for things you have not been told? I been told how devious this place is to. There seems to be walls up with certain groups. Its really not nice.

Pros

home time

Cons

everything

Magnificent company to work for with brilliant and supportive managment!

Having a very enjoyable experience working at Lifeline24, where all the management staff are incredibly supportive and create an incredibly positive workplace culture. There is also a really strong support network that is provided from the management staff who inspire us to work to the best of our ability! Incredibly fulfilling to help out elderly people when they need essential support. Also receive a wide range of perks and workplace benefits such as discounts and vouchers at local businesses within the city. Overall, a superb company to work for!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24 Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement