Lifeline24 Limited logo

Lifeline24 Limited Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Productive and Excellent Workspace

Since starting here, I have been introduced to a fun and motivating workplace. Staff/Colleagues are always helpful and will look after one another. Lifeline24 always looks to make everyday at work fun and motivating. Management are impeccable and are always supportive.

Pros

Great Benefits, Adaptable and Productive Workspace

20 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. We do all we can as a company to ensure every member of staff has an enjoyable working environment :-)Many thanks,The HR Team.

Rewarding, Driven & Refreshing

Since starting to work for this company at the start of the year, I am personally surprised about how much you unconsciously develop so many employability skills and grow in to a well rounded customer focused and objective driven person. This was all down to the thriving and exciting new management that has complimented this already developing company in to a healthy balance of performance targets while keeping the same moral compass that is needed to excel here. the welcoming feel in the office is refreshing and surprising, which shuns away from the sleepy office stereotypes.you get rewarded for your hard work here and it never goes unnoticed. As long as you do not feel entitled to have a underwhelming work ethic, you will reap the benefits.

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. As a company, we aim to break from the stereotypical office mould and to create a positive and motivating experience for all of our staff working here at Lifeline24 and are pleased to hear that our employees facilitate the creation of such an atmosphere.Many thanks,The HR Team.

Be careful & cautious Not what’s expected

The idea of this job is great but the reality is shocking. Be prepared to be overworked overstretched and literally squeezed for the generous hourly pay. You are tasked to do so much that the focus from your actual job escapes. It should be call handler/admin worker/everything else they want to throw your way. Focus should be on clients safety and their workers mental well-being but sadly not. The managers do not support, support comes from fellow colleagues who are brilliant but you can often see & hear from them how stressful the job is and how deflated they are. Most are eager to get away. You are watched like big brother and all your targets are sent to everyone to see including areas of improvement. Just wrong and degrading, wrong way to motivate people. Although for some this may very well motivate you but i didn’t come across many. There are good points and benefits in working there but it seems the call team are hardest hit with stress levels and demands asked of them. The senior team seem to be trying their best and have great ideas it’s a shame the managers don’t support them and run them down in front of staff who could actually benefit from their ideas such as duvet days. This could be great place to work if only the workers were actually listened to.

Pros

Great ideas - supportive colleagues

Cons

Stressful environment- Big brother - degrading targets - unsupportive management

21 July 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve and ensure that the work environment remains both productive and supportive. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Toxic

They have a very high turn over of staff, with good reason. The company is not 100% legal and they will protect anyone who brings in the most money to the company regardless of staff wellbeing. The overall atmosphere is toxic and you are not able to speak up about your concerns what so ever. They apply pressure on your day to day role adding more and more too it without compensation.

Pros

fair pay

Cons

too many to count

21 July 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Dont.

The stress in the place is not worth it. They have a huge car park that says on site parking but the car park seemed more like an extension of the warehouse so parking for the interview i ended up parking on the road. The managers seem nice but the staff look tired. There seems to be a lot of negativity in the office that didnt make it very comfortable.Also doesnt look like people have been there very long or stay very long either so that did concern me a bit.

Pros

Dress code in the office is very relaxed. Generous holiday

Cons

No sick pay. Long hours. Negative staff

Do not work here!

Having worked here for the last 6 months, I can honestly say it’s the worst working environment I have ever experienced. Being an apprentice I felt massively underpaid for the extreme amount of tasks I was doing each day. I would complete as many tasks as possible and often find myself getting pulled up for not prioritising them correctly, however being an apprentice I’m not overly familiar with knowing how to prioritise each task but this was never taught to me. I was taught what I needed to know for the role and nothing outside of that, which meant it was hard to explain to my tutor that I haven’t learnt anything new. When I failed to complete a task I was pulled aside for a chat and I was basically blamed for everything despite there being more senior members of staff who all had the opportunity to complete the same task as me. I was constantly stressed and my mental health was taking a hit but whenever I raised my concerns they were ignored. Members of staff would ignore me when I tried to help them because they felt as though an apprentice shouldn’t be allowed to assist them or explain something to them. Lifeline24 exploits apprentices by underpaying them and over working them. I wasn’t treated with much respect and I felt very much at the bottom of the company. Staff can be friendly and so can management sometimes, however that’s the only positive I would say for this company. I had never been more stressed in a role before I came here and I hope some day apprenticeship rules can be changed so companies like Lifeline24 can stop exploiting them and treating them like dirt. -

Pros

Cons

Bad pay, exploitation of apprentices.

22 March 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear on this occasion that you didn't enjoying your time at Lifeline24, we appreciate feedback from staff to help us improve and make the company a wonderful place to work. Please feel free to speak to the HR department if you would like to raise any specific issues.Many thanks, The HR team.

Amazing team to work with and great career progression.

I work in the Customer Service Team at Lifeline24 and my day-to-day involves answering customer questions over the phone, taking technical calls, and working on my focus area. Since starting here I have progressed up the salary scale within a couple of months and have been supported by management to continue to progress in the company. Everyone on the team is friendly and chatty. People are always more than happy to help with any question I have. The job is fast-paced and deals with customers every day but you are supported by the whole team if you are ever stuck. I most enjoy the freedom I am given to work on improving the company and managers never fail to recognise our input (rewarded with prizes!)

Pros

dog days, massages, games vouchers

22 March 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24! Many thanks, the HR Team.

Magnificent company to work for with brilliant and supportive managment!

Having a very enjoyable experience working at Lifeline24, where all the management staff are incredibly supportive and create an incredibly positive workplace culture. There is also a really strong support network that is provided from the management staff who inspire us to work to the best of our ability! Incredibly fulfilling to help out elderly people when they need essential support. Also receive a wide range of perks and workplace benefits such as discounts and vouchers at local businesses within the city. Overall, a superb company to work for!

The people make it!

I’ve worked here for 2 years now and have no regrets. Since starting I have made friends for life, spoken to some amazing customers and heard weird and wonderful stories from them, gotten 3 payrises (yay!) and was even able to buy my first house because of it. I really like my job, it’s different every day and the main reason is the people - both on the other end of the phone and my colleagues.

Pros

The people, salary

Jobs at Lifeline24 Limited