Lifeline24 Limited logo

Lifeline24 Limited Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Fast-paced, Challenging, Dynamic

My favourite thing about working at LL24 is the support from colleagues that you receive, all working toward the same goal. There is always an opportunity to grow and learn new skills within a relatively new and expanding company

Pros

Family-feel, support from management, learning new things

Cons

Can become a bit stressful when busy, no paid overtime but flexi-time instead

22 March 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24! Many thanks, the HR Team.

Good advancement and development

Lifeline24 is a really fast paced workplace. There's always plenty going on to get stuck into, and alongside this there's lots of chances for personal and career growth.

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. With the rapid expansion of the company, there are always new challenges and tasks to undertake, and we pride ourselves in encouraging employees to pursue these opportunities for advancement.Many thanks,The HR Team.

Rewarding, Driven & Refreshing

Since starting to work for this company at the start of the year, I am personally surprised about how much you unconsciously develop so many employability skills and grow in to a well rounded customer focused and objective driven person. This was all down to the thriving and exciting new management that has complimented this already developing company in to a healthy balance of performance targets while keeping the same moral compass that is needed to excel here. the welcoming feel in the office is refreshing and surprising, which shuns away from the sleepy office stereotypes.you get rewarded for your hard work here and it never goes unnoticed. As long as you do not feel entitled to have a underwhelming work ethic, you will reap the benefits.

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. As a company, we aim to break from the stereotypical office mould and to create a positive and motivating experience for all of our staff working here at Lifeline24 and are pleased to hear that our employees facilitate the creation of such an atmosphere.Many thanks,The HR Team.

An Exciting Place to Work!

Lifeline is a very fast growing company which means things are always evolving. Staff are encouraged to suggest ways to drive the company forward, with a weekly process change committee in place that any employee can attend to suggest a process improvement. You have to work hard to keep up but personally this is why I love the job as no two days are the same and you really get to be included in the growth of the company.

Pros

Zatu vouchers, flexi time, dog days, fast growing company, lots of opportunities

21 July 2021
Thank you very much for leaving a review - we are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with the company. We love to involve our staff in our progression and development as a company any way we can. Our employee's voices matter to us greatly, we hope they continue to provide their opinions and ideas with regards to the company's future.Many thanks,The HR Team.

Dont.

The stress in the place is not worth it. They have a huge car park that says on site parking but the car park seemed more like an extension of the warehouse so parking for the interview i ended up parking on the road. The managers seem nice but the staff look tired. There seems to be a lot of negativity in the office that didnt make it very comfortable.Also doesnt look like people have been there very long or stay very long either so that did concern me a bit.

Pros

Dress code in the office is very relaxed. Generous holiday

Cons

No sick pay. Long hours. Negative staff

Rewarding Industry

At Lifeline24, it is incredibly rewarding knowing you are helping others get the support they need. There is always the opportunity to work in new departments, undergo training, and grow your skillset.

Pros

Free Parking, Company Welfare, Training

Cons

N/a

22 March 2021

Exciting yet Accommodating - Great!

When I saw the job advertisement, I was so excited as I had heard great things about Lifeline24! As soon as I stepped in for my interview, I knew I would get on well there. With great staff and supportive management, everyone quickly made sure that I found my feet. It also has to be said that the way in which they have dealt with the pandemic has been amazing. Lifeline24 is an up and coming company that I am so happy to be a part of.

Pros

Amazing senior management staff

Love My Job!

I have been here for a few years now and I'm very happy here. The team I work with are all lovely and I feel very looked after by our management team. My role is always changing so I never feel bored at work. We have clear targets and goals to reach which provides a bit of competition and motivation.

Pros

Great work environment, varied work

Don’t bother, it’s full of apprentices

Management is poor, very young team with no experience. The whole company is made up of young apprentices. Nothing wrong with them but just cheap labour. Warehouse team is probably the best part to work in than any other office roles.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Long hours, bad management

A brilliant opportunity

When I joined this team it was relatively new, although this meant there were lots of changes to the role as we developed this was really exciting and our managers allowed us to be involved in a lot of the decision making. I've been through some difficult times in my personal life while working here and my manager and Team Leaders have really supported me, even swapping shifts around for me when needed. Their door is always open. There is always something new happening in the company and you really get to be part of it, an opportunity you wouldn't get in many other places!

Jobs at Lifeline24 Limited

See more jobs

Helpful Management

Great work/life balance Staff make me feel welcome everytime I walk through the door! management happy to help and answer any questions or queries should they arrive, with regular one to one feedback and support sessions. They really seem to care about their staff, unlike some other companies I’ve worked for in the past! Generally a friendly and accessible environment to work in.

Pros

Support from Management

Cons

On an industrial estate-

its nuts high turn over.

People are starting and going. Management not know what they are talking about. Naming and shaming emails for things you did not even know about. You have to be a physic to work here.

Pros

to go home

Cons

absolutely everything

Absalutley Fantastic!

Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great. 10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....

its all crazy

It is not enjoyable at all to work here. You get so called managers on your back all the time. None helpful staff. It drained the life out of me. You get told off and critical emails constantly. It does not make it nice to start your shift. You got to dread going in every day because of the youngest managers emails.

Pros

the day hours.

Cons

everything.

Growing

I've worked as an emergency call handler with lifeline for some time now. Its a newly formed part of the company, and making changes to evolve is part and parcel. Some turbulence is inevitable as not everyone is open to change. call handling can be very fast paced and sometimes stressful, its usually eased by a coffee and a nice piece of homemade cake made by one of our team leaders. I have always been able to express my feelings needs and wants to our manager and team leaders. My colleagues are amazing and i enjoy my time with them. I don't wish to expand with the company as I like what I'm doing but the opportunities are there for those that do. We have some young team leaders who are growing with the company and we are all learning from each other at some point. I would prefer not to work shifts or weekends but staff are needed 24/7 365 days a week. I have off days, happy days and strange days but all in all mostly good days.

Fabulous

Staff and management are brilliant. I’ve never worked for a company who make their staff feel so valued and make a great effort to find out areas in which staff would like to see improvement/ change. The work is satisfying and the staff are like family. The prospects for career progression are available for suitable staff. A very happy and friendly place to work.

Just dont !

You would be happier working for a cold calling sales company. Its not worth the stress working here for the awful pay. You are thrown into the deep end. Very rare anyone will help. There is a couple of nice staff members but the managers (if you call them that). Do not know what they are doing. They ask questions about working here and if you are happy. You advise them and the advise goes over their heads. They dont listen to you, all they want is over time. If you make a effort you do not get a thanks. They will find a tiny mistake on admin and criticise you. The place is a mess. There is a couple of member's that will dig at you in the work place for anything. These are grown woman, it is like a playground. It does not make it pleasant to start your shift. Then you open your emails to criticism. Throws you out completely

Pros

I cant think of any

Cons

everything you can imagine

Growing Business

Great company to come and work for if your first time in employment, values home grown skills. Growth is very quick allowing for the right people to progress if they want.

3 September 2019
Thank you for leaving a review! It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying working at Lifeline24 :-)

Its really truly fun with your colleagues

As an emergency call handler its like being the frontline to the company and yet its not hard to feel undervalued by other sectors. Perks as ECH are generally few and far between. Call handler consistency is hard and with unreliability from staff or what sometimes feels like a lack of tesm ethic can sometimes create tension. The management are approachable but hearing conversations and complaints for other call handlers sometimes makes the job feel unsafe. The things you learn are great and with call handling side being relatively new, its still a learning curve but when you are in the right mix, heads are in the then shifts can go well, but when one person lets it slide, shifts can go downhill very quickly. Especially when its the same people over and over.

Pros

Good working environment.

Cons

1 30 minute break in what can sometimes be challenging calls can be difficult

Fun and Fast-Paced

The best bit about working here is how much you learn. Each day, there is something different to do and learn. The people here are amazing - very friendly, supportive and kind. There are regular work events. Within 6 months, I gained a promotion which I love and challenges me both professional and personally.

Pros

Colleagues, Challenging

Cons

Shift Pattern

3 April 2019
Thank you for your lovely comments! Congratulations on your promotion, you are a true asset to the Lifeline24 family.

Team of amazing caring people

I loved working here, just found the shifts didn't work aroud my family situation. The team were really supportive and everyone worked hard to look after the customers and make them a real priority. The hardest part of the job was multi tasking between calls and administration.

Pros

Lovely bunch of people

Cons

Shift times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24 Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement