Lifeplus Europe logo
Lifeplus Europe

Lifeplus Europe Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Great company to work for.

Nobody is perfect, neither is Lifeplus. But the pros outweigh the cons. Management is approachable and office climate (socially) is familiar and pretty amazing.

Bad management

Bad management, don’t improve or listen to employees, treat them poorly. Put too much pressure on employees, to the point several got a mental breakdown and /or left the company due to the toxic work place. More and more of us left lately due to the bad managing and false promises of change for the better that NEVER happened since I started to work there. These were promised years before and were never implemented. Say they are constantly working in improving things but pressure gets worse and no change in sight. They don’t care about you. Micro-analyse and manage everything, not leaving you space to breathe and just work without being watched every second. The programs they work with are almost all either ancient or don’t work properly, and they still expect you to excel in performance, making it impossible for you to do so.Understaffed and not hiring enough people to distribute work evenly on colleagues. Constantly overworked and exhausted, cannot perform properly. Too high expectations and set of target due to this. Small salary raises not worth much, no development beyond your job title. Never worked for a firm that treats its employees this poorly.

Pros

Free products

Cons

Too much pressure, toxic environment

Poor management and tedious work

Between phone calls, emails, web orders and other tasks it doesn't give you much time to take a breather. One scheduled break during the whole shift, demanding customers, terrible and incompetent management. You are constantly asked what you are doing and why arent you on a call even when they see you are working (writing emails or such). Fake concenn aboutt your wellbeing but they just really want you to smile all the time to uphold company image. Do t really care how you are

Pros

Fruit once a week

Cons

Poor management, agents are at the bottom of the food chain and they feel it

Incompetent, unprofessional management . My friend advised me not to go there, she was so right.. Just don't go there

Just don't go there, maybe try for yourself to be in an office environment for a 1st experience . Be aware that it is a disgusting company to deal with, with incompetent managers, trainers, HR. Especially HR who are supposed to be the ones who treat people like humans, this HR manager has no qualifications, incompetent, is here only for the "charming " trainer , who of course is incompetent also. So just go if you can bear with incompetent people, no career progression. NOT FOR ME My friend advised me though not to go there, she was so right ONLY IT TEAM IS AMAZING, VERY PROFESSIONAL

Pros

IT team

Cons

Managers, Hr, Trainers

Fast paced

The work was often made difficult at times, management was hard to deal with at times. I was told I should be arriving 20 minutes before my shift to ‘socialise, drink coffee or smoke’ before my shift began. While I was happy to socialise with colleagues etc, I think it would be a waste of time for me as I wanted to get my shift done and head home. The hours weren’t too bad, in the time I was there the management had introduced staggered shifts. We were not allowed to talk to each other during the shift which made an 8 hour shift harder work, however you could talk if you were chatting to a supervisor or manager. I have put that I would recommend to a friend as pay was good enough and the job could be a stepping stone to permanent work.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No talking, too high expectations

Productive and work without strees

Excellent company, Great culture. Brilliant management. The company is Employee oriented. Lifeplus is a different experience. I would highly recommend it.

Great environment

Working at Lifeplus is being a very good experience. Colleagues are very kind and helpful, and Team Leaders always try to be positive and to help. Work is quite easy and customers are usually very kind and we can have a real exchange with them, very different than in other call centers. Salary is better than in other call centers also. I really recommend this company.

Much room for improvement

There are a lot of excellent people working from all ways of life but unfortunately their talents are not used. Management is bad and unfair. Minimal career prospects. 5 sick days per year without risking a disciplinary and deduction of salary. Company represents itself very well to the public.

Good workplace, shoddy management

Work is good, and there is a good atmosphere within the workplace. Unfortunately though, the management was dreadful. The team leaders all have favourites, and the Head team leader is completely unaware of anything that takes place on the shop floor, and lacks any sort of awareness to the lives of the people whom work for her.

Pros

Great work mates, attractive salary

A friendly company

Management at Lifeplus take care and time to make you feel happy and settled in your role. The customer base is great. You very much develop a relationship with your customers. After the initial year there is not much job progression but the management team is working on that at the moment. Unfortunately there is quite a negative atmosphere here in the team with colleagues bullying others.

Pros

friendly, approachable management, lovely customers

Cons

unfriendly, unkind colleagues

Jobs at Lifeplus Europe

See more jobs

Lifeplus Europe - OK place to work

The job itself as a customer service administrator is quite mundane and not intellectually challenging. Most customers are lovely, however you are likely to come across rude and even nasty customers at times especially if the target language is not your own. Work environment is very cold and strict. Poor Management, if you are not friends with certain Managers you will not be considered for further development. When it comes to sick leave they do not treat the staff fairly. Most time is spent on the phone, not much else to do.

Pros

Free fruit and milk. Benefits were not too bad

Cons

Long hours, work weekends, no parking

Good benefits cold environemnt

IT is a good place to work if you are settled and if you drive. However, as a young person it gets boring easily and the work environment is very cold and strict.

Lifeplus are a fantastic company who really care for and look after their employees. The job itself as a customer service administrator is quite mundane and not intellectually challenging. Most customers are lovely, however you are likely to come across rude and even nasty customers at times especially if the target language is not your own.

Pros

Great company culture

ok place to work

I liked it it there. Communication between departments was a problem though. Information often trickled down to us last, sometimes even told to us by our customers.

Great people and great workplace

I really enjoy working there. It is a modern working environment, and the people there really make a difference. There is always some charity going on, events where employees are asked to actually make a difference, and they all do. Of course, it is also a busy and sometimes challenging job as customer service centres tend to be. However, the company treats their employees well and in a fair and very human and very nice way. I have seldom felt as respected as an employee as with Lifeplus. It is a unique company to work for. That is for sure.

Pros

Touchpoint salary benefits, free fruit, free milk, elephant bikes

Cons

Long hours, working weekends

Geen goede ervaring

Lifeplus wil een positieve levenshouding en levenswijze ondersteunen via producte die als aanvulling zijn bedoelt op zo'n levensstijl. De bedrijfscultuur is niet wat men verkondigt. Met zegt "positief" te willen zijn en heeft structuren in plaats die ondersteunend kunnen werken. Zo is het mogelijk om "bij te leren" wanneer je iets niet goed in de gaten hebt of begrijpt. Ook is er begeleiding voor de kwaliteitscontrole van jouw telefoongesprekjes. Helaas worden deze leer-momenten ook gebruikt als een strafmiddel, pressiemiddel, en wordt er geen rekening gehouden met erkende handicaps. De meest effectieve wijze waarop LifePlus werknemers behoudt is door het financieel straffen van het verlaten van het bedrijf binnen 1 jaar. Het zou beter zijn wanneer LifePlus haar bedrijfscultuur en voering ernstig verbeterd en zo een positief effect heft op het behouden van personeel. De bedrijfsvoering is amateuristisch. LifePlus is te snel, te groot geworden. De meeste processen voor werkzaamheden bestaan in de hoofden van werknemers in seniore posities maar zijn niet vastgelegd op papier of opgeslagen in een document "Procedures" zodat verschillende interpretaties voor dezelfde werkzaamheden bestaan afhankelijk van wie men spreekt. Er worden veel te veel applicaties gebruikt voor het behandelen van verzoeken, bestellingen, of andere vragen van klanten. De enorme hoeveelheid applicaties zijn onderling niet afgestemd en dezelfde informative moet worden verdeeld over verschillende applicaties. Ook moet er voor het verwerken van de ticket van een klant veel te vaak veel teveel aan -

Pros

Gratis gebruik van veel producten, zeer sterke korting voor werknemers, goede collega's

Cons

Chaotische bedrijfsvoering, slechte bedrijfscultuur.

customer service

most of the workday you're on the phone. There is not much variety in the tasks and the job is not very hard. There are some extra tasks but mainly it's phone duty.

Super Firma - Networkmarketing macht Familienstimmung

+ Networkmarketing macht alles FamiliĂ€r + Kontakt mit viele Kunden war eher wie Kontakt mit Teammitgliedern + Team Leader sind meistens lieb und unterstĂŒtzend + Firma hat gute Nase und stellt wirklich Liebenswerte Menschen ein. Daher super Leute - ich selbst, heute noch befreundet mit vielen. - Statistik lĂ€sst Leute zu stark auf QuantitĂ€t und zu wenig auf QualitĂ€t arbeiten (Anrufe/Stunde + Bearbeitungszeit zwischen Anrufe wird zu hoch bewertet, was dazu fĂŒhrt das die Custoemr Service Admins die einzelne Anrufe einfach schnell durch haben möchten um die Anzahl Anrufe zu maximieren dies jedoch evtl. auf Kosten des Kundenproblems der dann spĂ€ter evtl. nochmals anrufen wird weil sein Problem nicht gelöst wurde). - 2 Minuten nicht am Telefon und schon kommt der Team Leader und fragt Dich ob Du hilfe brauchst... Verarbeitungszeit könnte jedoch auch lĂ€nger gehen manchmal.

Pros

Die 2on 2off Schicht war einfach cool, Super liebe Leute, Endlich verstehn das Networkmarketing nicht gleich Schneeballsystem ist und sauber ist

Cons

Druck durch falsch ausgelegte Statistiken, Customer Service Rolle wird relativ rasch langweilig.

Great place to work for

I really enjoyed working here. It's a multi cultural company and there's 20+ different spoken languages and I have a better understanding of the different cultures Internationally. Also, there's chance to progress within the company and travel to events.

Pros

Free Nutrional products

Cons

Not enough parking spaces

Good Pay

Lifeplus is good company to work. The salary is really good. Customers are nice, team and colleagues are very nice. Everyone works in a friendly environment.

Pros

Good Pay, Friendly team, nice envoirment

Cons

poor management

Awesome Team

Working for the International team is amazing. The colleagues are awesome and friendly, all other staff are nice and always friendly. The hardest part of the job is that you need to do a lot by your own, including many escalations, which is not a task of a CSA

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Working with only numbers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeplus Europe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement