Lifeplus

Lifeplus Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom37 reviews

Nice but not a lot of work progress

It’s okay the training is great. However the targets were sometimes not fair, also not a lot of work progress.Also very strict with the breaks or if you want to get a cup of coffee from the kitchen.

Pros

Training is great

Cons

Lots of phone calls to many targets to achieve

Nice place to work at

Colleague from all levels are really friendly and forthcoming. Training coaches are patient and knowledgable. All together, I would recommend working for this company.

Insights into Lifeplus

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Stressful and increasing pressure on staff.

The first few years I worked here, it was a fantastic place to work. Management really made efforts to make it a great environment to work in. There was a lot of emphasis and support for staff well-being. Back then, it really was a unique and great place to work. However, in the past year lots of key staff have left one after the other. This is due to new management making many changes, implementing them overnight without prior notice to even team leaders. No more focus on staff wellbeing, just numbers, stats, trying to go very corporate. Team leaders being told to work smarter and be more available for their teams, but with more and more workload from management, this is impossible. Also, website and payment issues happening all the time. Lots of customer complaints for this.

Pros

Hr, benefits

Cons

Management, workload, stress, pressure

Productive fun workplace

Worked three for 6 years, very good fun, friendly staff, well paid. Very good for someone who wants to climb up the working ladder and wants to succeed.

It's okay and well paid

Working in Customer Care is always stressful, but this is just a bit beyond. We are understaffed and there's no consistency throughout the call center, every team has different rules and knowledge which makes things difficult. However, HR is great, for any struggles you can come to them, and there will be a solution for anything, they are quite friendly and supportive, so are most Team leaders.

Salary ok, rest not so

Bad management. Company has been drastically losing employees (lots of them leaders who built the company up to what it used to be, but left due to the negative shift happening now). In all my years working for them, my team was (and still is) understaffed to the worst, people regularly have burnouts and still get punished for the inevitable consequence that comes from an unorganised place. Systems constantly crashed, even the phone lines kept having issues.Until today their website can't process payments properly and they have ongoing issues for years to step up their game. Would only recommend people to work for them if they need the money really bad but nobody new managed staying there for longer than a year.

I would not recommend working here

Salary to low for this workManagers don’t care about cca No progression in this JobTL try their best but Managers never include them in decisionsDONT WORK HERE

Pros

Secured job

Cons

Very low salary for the work we do

Not easy if you can't work under pressure

Too many things go wrong and no one wants to take ownership, all is pushed down to the agents.Working with the colleagues might be nice but everything else is not.

Good company had worst ones to work with

If you work for them smile do your work take the pay. Don't think to much it's not worth it. Company works with old systems that will make your life a living h... TL put pressure on you unbearable. Don't join the German teams as there you will be rushed from call to call expecting to do 120 a day. Dont expect proper training you will put on the phone after 2 days and left there alone. Management comming from booking .com. all workforce eater the hire and fire attitude broke the family feeling in this company. They come and go when they get a higher salary offer. Career oriented looser that where layed off by booking .com and now poisening the feeling and work atmosphere in this before nice company.

Pros

Remote working

Cons

Management comming from booking.com

If nothing bothers you and looking for a paid job, go there. Otherswise: Run!

Was once a good company years ago, to work for. Family feeling. Now, forget it. The CCA'S are not taking serious and give negative feedback about company, they get punished and no problem solving. Appreciated are smiling faces, everything is perfect, halleluja and will be forced on to you if you don't.Management and people working there for years don't understand, the family time is gone and force it on. Lots of CCA broke down but atmosphere gets more and more toxic. But management and some TLs still are convinced, this company is best! So happy I left. Feel sad for the ones behind.

Pros

free prod, cool costumers

Cons

too many things

Bad management

Bad management, don’t improve or listen to employees, treat them poorly. Put too much pressure on employees, to the point several got a mental breakdown and /or left the company due to the toxic work place. More and more of us left lately due to the bad managing and false promises of change for the better that NEVER happened since I started to work there. These were promised years before and were never implemented. Say they are constantly working in improving things but pressure gets worse and no change in sight. They don’t care about you. Micro-analyse and manage everything, not leaving you space to breathe and just work without being watched every second. The programs they work with are almost all either ancient or don’t work properly, and they still expect you to excel in performance, making it impossible for you to do so.Understaffed and not hiring enough people to distribute work evenly on colleagues. Constantly overworked and exhausted, cannot perform properly. Too high expectations and set of target due to this. Small salary raises not worth much, no development beyond your job title. Never worked for a firm that treats its employees this poorly.

Pros

Free products

Cons

Too much pressure, toxic environment

Great company to work for.

Nobody is perfect, neither is Lifeplus. But the pros outweigh the cons. Management is approachable and office climate (socially) is familiar and pretty amazing.

Poor management and tedious work

Between phone calls, emails, web orders and other tasks it doesn't give you much time to take a breather. One scheduled break during the whole shift, demanding customers, terrible and incompetent management. You are constantly asked what you are doing and why arent you on a call even when they see you are working (writing emails or such). Fake concenn aboutt your wellbeing but they just really want you to smile all the time to uphold company image. Do t really care how you are

Pros

Fruit once a week

Cons

Poor management, agents are at the bottom of the food chain and they feel it

Incompetent, unprofessional management . My friend advised me not to go there, she was so right.. Just don't go there

Just don't go there, maybe try for yourself to be in an office environment for a 1st experience . Be aware that it is a disgusting company to deal with, with incompetent managers, trainers, HR. Especially HR who are supposed to be the ones who treat people like humans, this HR manager has no qualifications, incompetent, is here only for the "charming " trainer , who of course is incompetent also. So just go if you can bear with incompetent people, no career progression. NOT FOR ME My friend advised me though not to go there, she was so right ONLY IT TEAM IS AMAZING, VERY PROFESSIONAL

Pros

IT team

Cons

Managers, Hr, Trainers

Fast paced

The work was often made difficult at times, management was hard to deal with at times. I was told I should be arriving 20 minutes before my shift to ‘socialise, drink coffee or smoke’ before my shift began. While I was happy to socialise with colleagues etc, I think it would be a waste of time for me as I wanted to get my shift done and head home. The hours weren’t too bad, in the time I was there the management had introduced staggered shifts. We were not allowed to talk to each other during the shift which made an 8 hour shift harder work, however you could talk if you were chatting to a supervisor or manager. I have put that I would recommend to a friend as pay was good enough and the job could be a stepping stone to permanent work.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No talking, too high expectations

Productive and work without strees

Excellent company, Great culture. Brilliant management. The company is Employee oriented. Lifeplus is a different experience. I would highly recommend it.

Much room for improvement

There are a lot of excellent people working from all ways of life but unfortunately their talents are not used. Management is bad and unfair. Minimal career prospects. 5 sick days per year without risking a disciplinary and deduction of salary. Company represents itself very well to the public.

Good workplace, shoddy management

Work is good, and there is a good atmosphere within the workplace. Unfortunately though, the management was dreadful. The team leaders all have favourites, and the Head team leader is completely unaware of anything that takes place on the shop floor, and lacks any sort of awareness to the lives of the people whom work for her.

Pros

Great work mates, attractive salary

A friendly company

Management at Lifeplus take care and time to make you feel happy and settled in your role. The customer base is great. You very much develop a relationship with your customers. After the initial year there is not much job progression but the management team is working on that at the moment. Unfortunately there is quite a negative atmosphere here in the team with colleagues bullying others.

Pros

friendly, approachable management, lovely customers

Cons

unfriendly, unkind colleagues

Lifeplus Europe - OK place to work

The job itself as a customer service administrator is quite mundane and not intellectually challenging. Most customers are lovely, however you are likely to come across rude and even nasty customers at times especially if the target language is not your own. Work environment is very cold and strict. Poor Management, if you are not friends with certain Managers you will not be considered for further development. When it comes to sick leave they do not treat the staff fairly. Most time is spent on the phone, not much else to do.

Pros

Free fruit and milk. Benefits were not too bad

Cons

Long hours, work weekends, no parking

Good benefits cold environemnt

IT is a good place to work if you are settled and if you drive. However, as a young person it gets boring easily and the work environment is very cold and strict.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeplus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Lifeplus with

Learn about Lifeplus in popular locations

• Lifeplus