lindemann healthcare

lindemann healthcare Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & benefits

Great place to work!

I have worked for Lindemann Healthcare for just over 2 years and have really enjoyed my time with the company. I have been given the opportunity to undertake relevant qualifications for my role which has helped me to develop many different skills and behaviours. The team are fantastic and very supportive. Would definitely recommend working at Lindemann Healthcare.

Not worth it

This is a job where people come and go, and managers/owners should ask themself why this is. There is a serious lack of leadership in management and a negative environment overall. As a result of this, they sometimes will hire anyone, even people who are not fitted for this job. If the employees felt more cared for and appreciated, they might have wanted to do more for the company. People just come in to do their job, without putting too much effort into what they do. A very stressful place to work in as it is understaffed from time to time. Managers´ focus is in the wrong places. Expect you to focus on the looks of the place, rather than the patients. Employees respect the management out of fear. Not open to employees' feedbacks and ideas for change. None benefits really. Colleagues are nice and made the shifts bearable.Wouldn´t wish my worst enemy to work in a place like this.

Pros

Cons

Nice colleagues

Avoid!!

Very poorly managed. Management are less then useless. Staff aren’t valued and it’s easily the worst place I’ve ever worked. Zero benefits and rubbish pay!

Stressfull place to work

The owners is at the care home all the time, doesn't care about the residents, only care about the look of the home. He pop in during day or night to check onstaff. Very rude personality. Don't recommend the place for elderly and to find jobs.

My Experience

I commenced in Morningside Manor in January, I was made to feel very welcome by all staff, who were keen to get to know me and about what I had did in the past. I am working through my Induction programme, which is very thorough. Overall a positive experience so far.

Nite duty care assistant

Have worked for lindemann for 4 years as day duty care assistant and nite care assistant, recently left to work in other care , I soon realised I made a big mistake,I am now back with lindemann who understood my position and welcomed me back ,I am now content with my colleagues and my work role is fulfilling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at lindemann healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement