Links Childcare
View all Links Childcare reviews

Links Childcare

Links Childcare Employee Review

Fun workplace, many opportunities to promote yourself

I have been working for Links for almost 3 years now and I have never stopped learning new things. It is an amazing family business with a very friendly environment and caring co-workers. I would strongly recommend to work with Links and do your best as opportunities always arrive.Very good environment to build a career.

Pros

Job Flexibility

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

I have been in Links Childcare for over 1 year now and my experience in working with them has been very positive. Senior Management have really supported me in my role & the team I work with are great too. The children are all so happy & engaged, with plenty of activities that take place in their rooms. Weekly themed events are planned in each of the crèches too, which makes their learning through play fun & current too. It makes me smile going into work and seeing all the children having such fun. All the crèches have in-house chefs too, and they make the tastiest food (from scratch) for the children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Links Childcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Links Childcare Reviews by Job Title

• Links Childcare
  • Fun workplace, many opportunities to promote yourself